PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

GAME

havent had an online game for ages.:facepalm
Thinking of installing ashes 09 again without the patch.

Okay so the beta 2 site is back-up and to celebrate I got myself severely kicked in the head by kabooka. Thanks kabooka for ruining my day/confidence/will to live:D

Holy Cow Dutchy !! That was pure carnage. I was eating my Lunch while batting & after the fifth wicket fell i started watching Ripley's . I believe you lost 3 wickets due to lag, I too lost my first three due to lag. The last two bowed out as i was genuinely trying to slog everything that came my way. Anyways, I could sense that the lag was more when i was bowling to you. Better luck next time.

If you are up for another game, lemme know.

Thanks kabooka for ruining my day/confidence/will to live:D

I had warned ya, Dr. Dang is an evil man looking for world domination. Interestingly, my Maya instructor also shares the same name. Though he has a ponytail & slightly crooked teeth.

Holy Cow Dutchy !! That was pure carnage. I was eating my Lunch while batting & after the fifth wicket fell i started watching Ripley's . I believe you lost 3 wickets due to lag, I too lost my first three due to lag. The last two bowed out as i was genuinely trying to slog everything that came my way. Anyways, I could sense that the lag was more when i was bowling to you. Better luck next time.

If you are up for another game, lemme know.

Another possible reason is that I am utter crap! However I feel that the online game has gone backwards. Bowling is way to tame and batting too easy. And I hate all those wickets falling to slower balls. What is the point of having pace-men if they only way to take wickets is by bowling a slower ball? Nothing against you my man and I have to learn to counter it.:)

And I am for another bashing my friend. Hopefully I can do better!

Dutchster Dude the lag is so bad that the game hung and quit. Next time you can host and we can see what happens .Now i can imagine what it must be going when you were batting in the earlier match.

Last edited:
Dutchster Dude the lag is so bad that the game hung and quit. Next time you can host and we can see what happens .Now i can imagine what it must be going when you were batting in the earlier match.

Sorry mate, just doesn't seem to want to happen. I have no idea why this is going this way. It seems the server is more unstable since they "worked" on it.

Yay I won a game online. GG though dutchad. I suspect that the lag might have been a problem for some of your wickets. A couple of times when you were batting, your batsmen ran, but didn't actually run. I heard the call, the score incremented, but your batsmen stayed rooted to the spot!

Any more for any more?

After I've had a boiled egg, of course.

Yay I won a game online. GG though dutchad. I suspect that the lag might have been a problem for some of your wickets. A couple of times when you were batting, your batsmen ran, but didn't actually run. I heard the call, the score incremented, but your batsmen stayed rooted to the spot!

Any more for any more?

After I've had a boiled egg, of course.

@Tom - if you're still around I can fit in a T20.

Please post some scorecards after your game chaps. :)

Users who are viewing this thread