PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Had a gr8 match against leeboy but my spinners lost the match for me :facepalm

Attachments

• lee.JPG
    lee.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 13
VikrantV8 , any issues on your side ? I was just starting to get into top gear :) I was 7.4 overs 90/4 . Anyways looking forward to another game with you.

what happened kabooka? :confused:

yeah you were playing really well man...wanna try another one?

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-10-02 18-17-47-21.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-10-02 18-17-47-21.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 3
what happened kabooka? :confused:

Why should I quit man, I was just getting started & I had all my prime batsmen intact. Not to mention i just played very well in the last over. Must be something wrong with the server.

Anyways lets get started again .

Woooot what a friggin blinder!!!! We both rule !! I guess now we both know about a deadly secret of this game :laugh

I guess you & 111Diablo111 are one of the best i have played against. It surely feels good to have another one off victory against you. Hopefully we'll have more cliffhangers like this in future.

He never said you quit.

Listen Tom Chestnut, I have been noticing that whenever i am having a conversation with anybody, you invariably butt in without having any business of yours. Me & Others are intelligent enough to know whats happening. Got it Grandma ? You don't have to leave us any of those quips or jump to conclusions on our behalf. I don't want to be personal , but you know it gets irritating after a while.

Woooot what a friggin blinder!!!! We both rule !! I guess now we both know about a deadly secret of this game :laugh

I guess you & 111Diablo111 are one of the best i have played against. It surely feels good to have another one off victory against you. Hopefully we'll have more cliffhangers like this in future.

Listen Tom Chestnut, I have been noticing that whenever i am having a conversation with anybody, you invariably butt in without having any business of yours. Me & Others are intelligent enough to know whats happening. Got it Grandma ? You don't have to leave us any of those quips or jump to conclusions on our behalf. I don't want to be personal , but you know it gets irritating after a while.

Kabooka you're swiftly becoming one of my favourite members around here.

Tom Chest nut? I love it.

Personal abuse too, haha brilliant. Keep up the good work soldier.

lol...was a killer match man...hats off :clap

Ya man, real close, i guess what Watson did for me , A.Morkel could not do that for you. Till the last over I thought it was a lost cause, but then Ponting cut loose and hit 24 in the last over to win.

Kabooka added 3 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Kabooka you're swiftly becoming one of my favourite members around here.

Tom Chest nut? I love it.

Personal abuse too, haha brilliant. Keep up the good work soldier.

Thanks Boss ...but in accordance with certain rumors I thought that I should let you know that I am not Black...im Brown...though I do have somethings in common with my black brothers :sarcasm

Kabooka added 3 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Thanks Boss ...but in accordance with certain rumors I thought that I should let you know that I am not Black...im Brown...though I do have somethings in common with my black brothers :sarcasm

What rumours? :laugh

I sense your e-peen is bigger than your real life. Prove me wrong if you like. Anyway, back on topic... :p

The_gas added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

do-not-want-dog.jpg

The_gas added 4 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

Anyway, moving on.

Have you played Stevie yet Kabooka? :)

What rumours? :laugh

I sense your e-peen is bigger than your real life.

I am just saying that my pen is as big as my African brothers and that im not interested in men.

Prove me wrong if you like.

I am not going to send you any Naked pictures of mine, no matter how much you coax me. Do you get it Dirty-Horny-Sex man !

Have you played Stevie yet Kabooka? :)

Are you trying to get me banned ?

Users who are viewing this thread