PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Can't really now. Got to sort out a load of stuff around the flat before Mrs Chestnut gets back, in like 15 minutes. Plus, I've played too much today, and I can't take being beaten over and over again!

There's no shame in getting beaten, unless you get beat worse than Colin gets beat. :D Losing those 4 early wickets really hurt you although you played pretty well after that to get to 131. I assume the charges down the wicket were controller issues again? :(

SJBvsLC.png

Yeah they were. I hadn't noticed it'd gone to back foot, so when I pressed front foot I charged.

I was pleased to get to 131 and thought I might have had a chance, but your batting is just so good. And so bloody sensible! By the end I wanted to give up so just bowled the worst balls I could, just to end it a bit quicker!

I just never thought I would get a wicket. :(

Wow, just wow.

Does anyone know a player called NomaD?

Just played him in a 20/20 game. Everything was going well, keeping the run rate low, bring the spinners on and BAMM. Every ball was charged, every ball went for 6. Jesus christ, i was getting ***** with my spinners.

Game disconnected as he was 150-170 for 6 or 7 down in the 17th over. In fact game just froze, i didn't get a disconnect message.

Some weird things were happening in game as well. My wicket keepers catchers never had amber or green, they just went straight to red. Not sure why, outfield catches were fine. I must have dropped 4 catches by the keeper.

Weird game, never using a spinner in this game again. :D No matter what i did, the charged shots went for six, even ones that didn't appear to be timed well. Never seen such effective use of the charging. Twas so annoying as he could not get my quick bowlers away.

Nice.

Now point me to the bit where what I said was wrong, and we can talk.

--------
Im not discussing whether you are right or wrong , my point is that, you butt into conversations that others are having without having any real business of your own.

He never said you quit.

OK. Kabooka - all pitches behave the same.

I'm pretty sure all the pitches behave identically.

In all of the above three posts , you were not being talked to , now i understand that this is a public forum & you have a right to your opinion, but cmon it gets irritating to find someone butt in your conversation again & again .

Look at the 3 posts below, you were doing the right thing, of telling someone with a suspect copy of the game, but did you even pay attention to the way you have put your point forward, you were utterly rude.

Ummmm. Get a real copy.

Perhaps you are a thief.

That's because you're pirating it.

Remember when you were telling someone that you needed a tutorial for wiping your arse ? I mean cmon, just because he asked for some sort of in-depth tutorial about making bats using suspect software ( according to you ), you cant just hijack his thread & make things unpleasant for him. Thank God that the mods cleaned that thread.

I see that you often hand over feedback to people making mods for this game, sometimes you are overly critical of their work ( not mine though ), have you ever tried to make something for this game, before assuming that you can order people around.

Overall my point is, its good to voice your opinion, but don't try to get rude or get into each & every small conversation that someone is having. Show some empathy, its healthy.

If you cant understand whatever is written above, just do me a favor & stay out of my conversations. I don't need your expert opinions on anything.

I have hosted a T20 game, anyone interested, join the game. :)

surendar added 2 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

EDIT : it's on beta 2 server.

Users who are viewing this thread