PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Hey my Id is CYAN1D3 in online pc version of ashes cricket.
If you are a 100% non quitter , add me up.

Also anyone interested for a test match tonite? then reply here or just look for the online ashes test match created by me.
But I will begin match only if ur on the non quitter list

Hey my Id is CYAN1D3 in online pc version of ashes cricket.
If you are a 100% non quitter , add me up.

Also anyone interested for a test match tonite? then reply here or just look for the online ashes test match created by me.
But I will begin match only if ur on the non quitter list
cannot find you, are you using 1.1 beta2?

Game

Anyone fancy a 20 over game, may as well install the game again without the beta patch as no one is ever online.

Last edited:
^ Nice game Jara , What do you think about the slower delivery post Beta patch ?

Slower ball

^ Nice game Jara , What do you think about the slower delivery post Beta patch ?
It ok,thats how i got most of your wickets.:)
I must say the online game is 10 times better with the beta patch,the players who are not playing with it are missing out.
Ps do you think my bowling was negative, christu thinks it is or do you think i mixed it up a bit.
Sorry about the lack of punctuation but my batteries on my keyboard are running out.

Slower ball

I must say the online game is 10 times better with the beta patch,the players who are not playing with it are missing out.
Ps do you think my bowling was negative, christu thinks it is or do you think i mixed it up a bit.
Sorry about the lack of punctuation but my batteries on my keyboard are running out.

jaraarrow added 9 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Thats how i got most of your wickets.
Game is much better with the patch imo.Just a pity no one seems to be playing online.

jaraarrow added 9 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Thats how i got most of your wickets.
Game is much better with the patch imo.Just a pity no one seems to be playing online.
I installed the patch on the same day when it was released and played one match. After that most of the time noone was online. And those who were couldnt connect. :mad: So i reinstalled the game again without patch. Atleast there are people online. :sarcasm

How low can you get ffs.
I play a guy called nonquitters_only, he stiffles me for 5-6 overs i score 4 an over roughley.
Then he brings on spin i hit him for 22 then 16 of a medium pacer.
Then he brings back fasties moves his guy over and clips the stumps costing me to no shot found and i get bowled. So i quit on his lame ass he must of known what he was doing to cause that bug.:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread