PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

How low can you get ffs.
I play a guy called nonquitters_only, he stiffles me for 5-6 overs i score 4 an over roughley.
Then he brings on spin i hit him for 22 then 16 of a medium pacer.
Then he brings back fasties moves his guy over and clips the stumps costing me to no shot found and i get bowled. So i quit on his lame ass he must of known what he was doing to cause that bug.:mad:

Are you playing with or without the patch? If without then it is a common problem with the game, not someone doing it on purpose.

anyone want a t20 game I have set it up
Im on the patched version

I will try and join now mate,but I can hardly ever join games.

Said it was full,I going to try and host one more and if I can`t get a game gonna go bed ,only managed to play about 5 games since buying this game on release day.

Last edited:
rob if you've had no success with Stevie then you could try joining my game.... although the odds don't look too good :)

tried joining but couldn`t join as usual ,god the online aspect of this game sucks balls

tried joining but couldn`t join as usual ,god the online aspect of this game sucks balls

Yeah this is getting rather annoying - I was unable to join a 20/20 over game there as well.....Realyy frustrating waiting about for a game then you can't even join when one is created :(

Sorry Jara, game locked up....again. :mad:

Ricco, could you host one if your still up? I want to test out a theory....

ok stevie no problem - just give me a sec

ok - game is up

Yeah thats true

I think I can play far fewer people now (BETA2) than before at Vanilla which is saying something - so the 'unable to connect' definitely got worse in my experience

Any ideas what could cause it?? or was that what your theory was about? :)

No idea why I couldn't join. :(

Looking for reasons for the random stuttering I get. It seems to be far worse when I'm hosting or playing offline, whereas when I join a game it's nowhere near as bad. Most of my lock ups have been whilst hosting as well (not had one offline), I've had one after joining a game.

Yeah thats true

I think I can play far fewer people now (BETA2) than before at Vanilla which is saying something - so the 'unable to connect' definitely got worse in my experience

Any ideas what could cause it?? or was that what your theory was about? :)

It's because you're on a different server with beta 2, and it's a development server, which is less reliable. Also, there are only 70 registered beta 2 accounts.

I've only managed to play 2 online games in BETA2 so I can't really help you on the stut..stutt.. stuttering problem. :)

I think I'll stick to single player until this online lark is sorted out

**Edit**Thanks for the info DarkBoyBlunder- I guess i forgot to take into consideration thats it not a 'normal' server

So hopefully when we revert back to the main game servers it should be more reliable then

Last edited:
Another thrashing by Jaarrow, I need some big time practice!

Users who are viewing this thread