PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

I'd be hitting through third man, square leg and wide mid on. Probably some lofted strokes to cow corner too ;)

Believe me at the moment it wouldn't matter where I placed my field because you would hit me all over the shop. Since the beta 2 version I have become the school corridor mop of Ashes 2009: people wipe the floor with me!:):(:D;)

Games

Well played ghostbuster and good game tibes.

You killed me, I just couldn't get my timing right, and my catching...... yikes, good game, you deserved it.

anyone up for t20 game ?

sunnykinger added 3 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

i guess no one is up

Chris is a quitter

sunnykinger added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

is he a pc member ???

sunnykinger added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

rob1969
are you up for a game?

Hi again , this is CYAN1D3
I am using the original game not the beta patch.
If any non quitter interested for playing long games like ODI's and Test Matches, add me up.
If anyone up for an ODI - New Zealand vs Pakistan ( Champion's Trophy second semis) , Reply fast. I'm online from now upto 3-4 hours.

I'd be hitting through third man, square leg and wide mid on. Probably some lofted strokes to cow corner too ;)

That's exactly what was happening, though to preserve his pride, i will not divulge out the final score. I noticed that if a match hanged or dropped in between the stats are not updated.

Chris is a quitter

Sorry sunnykinger. Not able to complete the game. Last 2 days my internet connection is getting disconnected very often. I played more than 24 matches and still having 4 1/2 star. I didnt quit. Unfortunately not able to complete the match.

Im trying mate but im unable to connect to host. Ill host you try to connect.

Im trying mate but im unable to connect to host. Ill host you try to connect.

ok man but I doubt it will work but will try now

rob1969 added 3 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

I tried and tried then tried again,but could not connect ,man I have one full day off to play this and I am wasting it by not being able to get a game, sort it out codies please,why can I never connect to a game? I can only get a game if I set it up??

Users who are viewing this thread