PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Rob

Good game rob and well played to all the other players ive played tonight.Goodnight .

Another thrashing by Jaarrow, I need some big time practice!

Yeah but don't worry you're not the only one who has got thrashed by Jaarrow:)

He totally destroyed me earlier with a barrage of yorkers which I just couldn't cope with :)

Yay I won a game online. GG though dutchad. I suspect that the lag might have been a problem for some of your wickets. A couple of times when you were batting, your batsmen ran, but didn't actually run. I heard the call, the score incremented, but your batsmen stayed rooted to the spot!

Any more for any more?

After I've had a boiled egg, of course.

Cheers for the game lazy! yeah some strange things happened in that game that weren't all to do with the fact that I am as about as talented as your average garden fork! I need to get my......ti...mi..n.g right! Anyway I will be back with more of the same medicore rubbish so watch out!:)

It ok,thats how i got most of your wickets.:)
I must say the online game is 10 times better with the beta patch,the players who are not playing with it are missing out.
Ps do you think my bowling was negative, christu thinks it is or do you think i mixed it up a bit.
Sorry about the lack of punctuation but my batteries on my keyboard are running out.

Nah, I think you mixed it up nicely , you played nice & fair. I too was wondering why the poor reputation. In fact i had 2 games against christu before i played you. In the first game he batted first & when it came my turn to bat all 80% of his bowls were slow yorkers. I lost the game due to that , if someone were to play normal cricket , i would have had a fighting chance. The second game i had with him i decided to bowl slow yorkers , but he batted better than me on these kind of deliveries & again had me there with his bowling ( 80% slow yorkers ) . I dont have anything against slow balls , but heck why do 4-5 balls every over have to be a yorker ?

Ultimately ive got nothing against him or you. With little bit of practice even this kind of bowling can be easily put away.

Cheers.

Nah, I think you mixed it up nicely , you played nice & fair. I too was wondering why the poor reputation. In fact i had 2 games against christu before i played you. In the first game he batted first & when it came my turn to bat all 80% of his bowls were slow yorkers. I lost the game due to that , if someone were to play normal cricket , i would have had a fighting chance. The second game i had with him i decided to bowl slow yorkers , but he batted better than me on these kind of deliveries & again had me there with his bowling ( 80% slow yorkers ) . I dont have anything against slow balls , but heck why do 4-5 balls every over have to be a yorker ?

Ultimately ive got nothing against him or you. With little bit of practice even this kind of bowling can be easily put away.

Cheers.

I prefer to bat first against someone who is playing with me for the first me. Just to see how he bowls. And then i bowl accordingly just like him to give him the same dose of his own medicine. And put this question to him.

Tera kya ho ga Kalia?
Ss Ss Sardar, maine aapka namak khaya hai Sardar.
Ab yorker Kha.
:laugh

Otherwise i dont bowl more than 1 yorker and 1 bouncer per over. ;)

I prefer to bat first against someone who is playing with me for the first me. Just to see how he bowls. And then i bowl accordingly just like him to give him the same dose of his own medicine. And put this question to him.

Tera kya ho ga Kalia?
Ss Ss Sardar, maine aapka namak khaya hai Sardar.
Ab yorker Kha.
:laugh

Otherwise i dont bowl more than 1 yorker and 1 bouncer per over. ;)

I totally agree with you , even I have the same views. Anyways make a copy of the ashes cricket game folder, apply beta patch to it and then LETS HAVE A MATCH. what say???

Bouncer ke bachcho.

Yeh wicket mujhe de de thakur...i mean umpire.

Check it. Lost connection and freezing still lose you points but not as many as quitting. I know it's a bit unfair but otherwise people would just rip out their network cables if they were losing.

lol
kinda funny
tht people would do anything so tht they don't see themselves losing a game

might see you guys online sometime, havent played a game online yet...ever..in fact lol AI on hard is getting a little easy so hopefully I can play against some of you dudes soon. Will be awesome to see the difference between human-controlled opponents and a computer.

Well I get a chance to have a lie in on my day off,but can not sleep so if anyone wants a T20 game I have set it up,

rob1969 added 5 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

what happened there Ghostbuster1984? you were hitting me out of the ground?
Did you crash?
It said the connection to the player has been lost..:crying

Hiya Dutchie, It was a shame that we couldn't complete the game. Now tell me honestly, are you experiencing lag problems on your side ? I'll send you a PM from me regarding some tips on online play.

Have a nice evening :)

But yeah, This was a first ...... Dutchie trying his hand at a custom field LOL

Last edited:
Another thrashing!!:mad:
3975900085_8fa12272fb.jpg

3975902547_203c59c6bf.jpg

3975904773_cde67169d2.jpg

Hiya Dutchie, It was a shame that we couldn't complete the game. Now tell me honestly, are you experiencing lag problems on your side ? I'll send you a PM from me regarding some tips on online play.

Have a nice evening :)

But yeah, This was a first ...... Dutchie trying his hand at a custom field LOL

Ha ha! There is lag but I just don't seem to be able to time things at all so any tips would be very welcome indeed! I seem to be getting worse at this game rather than better! By the way I have a patent running for that field so keep off!

Users who are viewing this thread