PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Oh, I see thats why the ball was flying everywhere. I was scrolling the list of stadiums and chose Zimbabwe's one. :)

And who is jaraarow here? Wow, he just knows to bowl negative lines! :sarcasm Nothing other than that.
Give you plenty of opportunities to score the runs.The deliveries were varied,Its your job to figure out how to score the runs.Stop moaning and just play the game.

Dont despair rob ill give u a game later,if u like.

you always thrash me I don`t mind but it would be nice to have a game against someone of similar ability to me,,no such luck though,this really is a steaming pile of s hit online.

P0roblem

you always thrash me I don`t mind but it would be nice to have a game against someone of similar ability to me,,no such luck though,this really is a steaming pile of s hit online.
What is the actual problem.

I can not join any game that is in the lobby, I just get a failed to connect message and I have been hosting games on and off all day and I have not had a single challenger, its not my security settings as I have opened all the ports that AC09 uses, its such a pain.

If I hadn't drunk the best part of 2 bottles of wine tonight I may have been tempted to finally go online and give you a game Rob. Oh well another night maybe.

Problems.

Have u disabled all firewalls and closed any programs running?
Are u connected via a modem or router?

Router

Yes,and I use a router mate.

I had problems with my router(netgear)and it was always disconnecting,i am connected via my modem now and have had no problems.Are you able to connect with a modem or have you another router you could try?
Sorry rob cannot connect to your game.Your ping signal is green one minute then red the next.

Last edited:
About the slower ball thing - it is actually possible to pick it and react to it, so it's probably just a case of you not being that good at batting.

Stevie is easily able to pick slower balls from what I can tell, so you just have to learn to play them.

I can pick them fine but I then end up being late on them :p

I am online have a 10 over match hosted anyone interested , drop in. BETA 2 ONLY

Give you plenty of opportunities to score the runs.The deliveries were varied,Its your job to figure out how to score the runs.Stop moaning and just play the game.

1) There is nothing to moan here & I am not!
2) Variations? :laugh When you were trying that, you were getting smashed. You did a very smart move by going around the wicket and sticked to the negative line after that & till the end.

1) There is nothing to moan here & I am not!
2) Variations? :laugh When you were trying, you were getting smashed. You did a very smart move by going around the wicket and continued with the negative line after that & till the end. Half of the wickets, i lost just because I didn't have patience @ 2 AM here.

Anyways, if I am free tonight, lets have the rematch. same teams. :)

The thing is, if you constantly get freezes or connection drops, you should really have a lower rating because you're not as reliable a player.

it doesn't happen constantly
it happens rarely

sunnykinger added 4 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

i m hosting a 5 over game
anyone interested can join it

Looking for a game on Beta 2, lemme know in this thread if anybody is around :)

Users who are viewing this thread