PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Yeah , why not . Lemme host a 5 over game first , then we can have longer games later :)

i had a gr8 game with kabooka
i was pakistan
ego8ed.jpg

Well played sunny :clap

Now, you up for a T20 ?

Jatt ban Jatt ..... Like Tara Singh of Gadar !!

Sunny%20Deol%20in%20Gadar%20-%20Ek%20Prem%20Katha.jpg

Im very sure Tara Singh would not have liked your choice of team . God Knows if Sunny Paaji would have broken a Hand Pump & Gifted it to you ?

Last edited:
yes
we should play t20 now

sunnykinger added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

let me know when you will host it

sunnykinger added 2 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

there is one t20 game .....i m not able to join it
have u hosted it kabooka?

hey
good game kabooka
i m happy tht i won the game (playing as south africa)
james hopes was ur team hero
here is the match summary
280mufq.jpg

My Gift to Sunny

1872418-3-stylized-photo-of-a-hand-water-pump-at-a-horse-trough-in-old-town-state-historic-park-san-diego-ca.jpg

I Think you & V.Christu should marry each other.

Nothin to take away from you , i need to up my game against slow deliveries, on the faster stuff , i can easily compete with you or anybody , but its the slow yorker stuff that makes me pissed of like crap.

I am happy, I bowled different deliveries & bowle4d in different areas as well as used differnet field settings , apart from sticking to Balanced 22 throughout the match. The match could have gone long & boring but i decided to end it quickly.

Nothin to take away from you , i need to up my game against slow deliveries, on the faster stuff , i can easily compete with you or anybody , but its the slow yorker stuff that makes me pissed of like crap.

well i would like to tell you tht
i didnt bowled slow yorkers
i did bowl slower deliveries but they were not yorkers
i was just trying tht you miss the delivery and the confidence of the batsman goes down with tht
and then try bowling a in swinging yorker and you get the wicket most of the times

i don't know what to say
you think of real cricket kabooka
if the team captain places the fielders and he gets good results why would he change his field
the point is tht you didn't tried harder
i played tht field too and i even went for advance shots
which you never tried
and i bowled different lengths too
bouncer ...yorker....good length.
i found you weak in all lengths
your first boundary of the match came in near 10th over

Last edited:
well i would like to tell you tht
i didnt bowled slow yorkers
i did bowl slower deliveries but they were not yorkers
i was just trying tht you miss the delivery and the confidence of the batsman goes down with tht
and then try bowling a in swinging yorker and you get the wicket most of the times

You did blow , slower stuff , that why I told you to go & and get Married to Chris. Also surprisingly both of you play very well of the slow stuff as well.

It would be safe to say that 80% of your bowling was Slow , its even more when im playing with Chris.

God Bless You Awesome Twosome :love

Also note, I have nothing to blame you for, its a BETA & the slower ball is more damaging than it should be. If this is fixed , all will be cool. Remember how we had this glitch in the vanilla version wherein Any off cutter bowled outside the off stump would be very tough to hit ( provided you hit yellow on yellow ) , even this is a bug & it shall be addressed.

i don't know what to say
you think of real cricket kabooka
if the team captain places the fielders and he gets good results why would he change his field
the point is tht you didn't tried harder
i played tht field too and i even went for advance shots
which you never tried
and i bowled different lengths too
bouncer ...yorker....good length.
i found you weak in all lengths
your first boundary of the match came in near 10th over

never mind, Its a Beta , all sins shall be washed away

Last edited:
You did blow , slower stuff , that why I told you to go & and get Married to Chris. Also surprisingly both of you play very well of the slow stuff as well.

It would be safe to say that 80% of your bowling was Slow , its even more when im playing with Chris.

God Bless You Awesome Twosome

comeon 80 % is alot
if it was 80 % of tht
your team would not have even reached 50 runs

comeon 80 % is alot
if it was 80 % of tht
your team would not have even reached 50 runs

This arguement can go on & on. Chuck it , its just a game . It was a good game & that's the end of it . Also its not like i haven't beaten you in the past.

Okay who wants to smash my bleedin' face in!? :)

Good Evening Dutchiecoo, Wanna play my brother ?

Last edited:
If i would have bowled like you , you wouldn't have made 10 runs . This arguement can go on & on. Chuck it , its just a game .

It was a good game & that's the end of it . Also its not like i haven't beaten you in the past. So don't be all high & mighty over it.

Kabooka added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Good Evening Dutchiecoo, Wanna play my brother ?

I dont want to play your brother! I want to play you! That is if you don't mind a complete noob taking to the field!:D

Users who are viewing this thread