PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

I dont want to play your brother! I want to play you! That is if you don't mind a complete noob taking to the field!:D

Allright allright Ill Play....though you broke his heart, also did I mention that we were twins and half of the time you were facing his bowling and my batting. nevertheless ill host a 10 over game. Remember all the tips HE sent you. make good use of em.

Allright allright Ill Play....though you broke his heart, also did I mention that we were twins and half of the time you were facing his bowling and my batting. nevertheless ill host a 10 over game. Remember all the tips HE sent you. make good use of em.

I shall do my best although probably still not good enough!:)

All hail The Flying Dutchman of New Zealand ! ;)

, Glad to see that you're showing improvement in almost every section of the game .

I hope you enjoyed this one :)

But, What is this ........ a time for GANGBANG ?

good game jaraarrow
match summary (i was pakistan)
900z0i.jpg

sunnykinger added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Well played sunny.:hpraise

thanks man

All hail The Flying Dutchman of New Zealand ! ;)

, Glad to see that you're showing improvement in almost every section of the game .

I hope you enjoyed this one :)

But, What is this ........ a time for GANGBANG ?

Yeah thanks for your tips they certainly helped although I am still leaking far too many runs. Trust your lot to indulge in that kind of thing!

Yeah thanks for your tips they certainly helped although I am still leaking far too many runs. Trust your lot to indulge in that kind of thing!

Just bowl more slower deliveries, though it polite to stick to just 1 an over. On another note, don't rest your hopes on it , the final patch might change that as well.

Really loved 2 wickets that you took when i was batting , they were mighty impressive :)

Sure jarrow i disconnected last time u where thumping me youll be wanting your revenge on me.:hpraise

Just bowl more slower deliveries, though it polite to stick to just 1 an over. On another note, don't rest your hopes on it , the final patch might change that as well.

Really loved 2 wickets that you took when i was batting , they were mighty impressive :)

Cheers mate! I hope that the final patch makes online batting harder for lofted shots. At a certain point it's just not funny anymore. Thanks for the game and your encouragement my friend!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: u hit 220 of 10 overs last time, hate to think what youll get in 20.:doh

Users who are viewing this thread