PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

I was just playing someone playing as India and my PC hang, so I had to reboot really sorry,, it was looking like being a close contest.

I was playing a game there and the game froze. I ended up waiting for about 5 mins with a frozen screen and eventually had to turnoff my PC - weird - is there something wrong with servers?

Hey Rob wanna play a 10 over ODI. If so I have hosted one and you may join in please.

G'day.

Ball hanging in the air

Played a couple of games with my router.Completed them ok but the ball hung in the air a couple of times when bowling.

Rob - nice that we can finally get a game. that was tough enough for runs. I think I only hit 1 boundary in Pontings 50 and he was pure knackered!!

BTW Were you in a hurry to go somewhere lol :)

Rob - nice that we can finally get a game. that was tough enough for runs. I think I only hit 1 boundary in Pontings 50 and he was pure knackered!!

BTW Were you in a hurry to go somewhere lol :)

No I play too aggresive don`t I!!

I need to calm down,me thinks.

Problems

Why do i always have connection problems when i play with my router?:facepalm.Play with my modem and the game is fine.What server ip adress do i enter into the router?Do i check obtain adresses automatically in my network settings do i run ipconfig ad enter my own settings?

Last edited:
It`s really no fun sitting and waiting for someone to join my game, why is there so few players on this game?

rob

Sorry rob the game was lagging terribly.Ball was stopping in mid air.:facepalmDont know if its my router or yours.Might connect my modem back up.

Sorry rob the game was lagging terribly.Ball was stopping in mid air.:facepalmDont know if its my router or yours.Might connect my modem back up.

Yes did seem very laggy, Its weird as I play other games online,like Fifa,Battlefield 2, GTAIV,Joint Operations and I have no connection problems at all, it must be some very poor server Codemasters are using or something as this game is without doubt the most unreliable online experiance I have ever had. I can see myself uninstalling this game before long,patience is running out fast.

Just opened my ports

Finally opened ports on router,does anyone want a game?

yes
wanna play jaraarow ?

sunnykinger added 4 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

i think you are playing with someone else

Sunny

Sunny fancy a game?.I apologise if the game disconnects though as i have just had another lost connection to host error.
Using my wireless router at the minute(kids on computer upstairs) while i normally play via my modem where i have no problems.

Users who are viewing this thread