PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

cheers man, yeah that Lag was bloody annoying ,I don`t understand why I get lag, I have a fast connection, 6.75 Mps,could it be the codies server or is there something I could do?

Yeah had really stupid run outs :noway

Rob

It could have been from my end rob(wireless router also)although im connecting my modem back up tomorrow,i get no problems playing with the modem.
I cannot understand it as the game before there was no lag whatsoever.:facepalm and i have a 20mb connetion speed.

If somebody wants to play in 10 minutes...

I think I've ahem... defeated the world (defied the rules and installed the beta on my computer)

:p

You fancy a re-match Rob?

If have a match room set up

im curious as to what your guys highest scores are in a 20/20 match i just hit 308-6.;)
My opponent didnt quit even when bowled out for 47.:hpraise

stoney

im curious as to what your guys highest scores are in a 20/20 match i just hit 308-6.;)
My opponent didnt quit even when bowled out for 47.:hpraise
425 stoney

jaraarrow added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Ricco what happened?:eek:

Sorry rob -when i went back in the game someone (jarrabor or something) had joined and I didn't want to quit. Wish I did though as he absolutely hammered me lol. He got 190 odd batting first and then bowled me out for 20 odd!! I was using my innings as practice in how to avoid getting out to slow yorkers but I can only block for so long...and lost paitence. Hopefully get a game against you later this week rob

Ricco_M added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

425 stoney

jaraarrow added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Ricco what happened?:eek:

Hi mate it was you I was playing then or should I say trying to play :)

I think your just in different league to me mate and everytime I try to hit those yorkers (ie not blocking it) I get out lol as you experienced

Ricco

Sorry rob -when i went back in the game someone (jarrabor or something) had joined and I didn't want to quit. Wish I did though as he absolutely hammered me lol. He got 190 odd batting first and then bowled me out for 20 odd!! I was using my innings as practice in how to avoid getting out to slow yorkers but I can only block for so long...and lost paitence. Hopefully get a game against you later this week rob
You mean you wasted an hour of my time so you could have some practice.:mad::mad::)

You mean you wasted an hour of my time so you could have some practice.:mad::mad::)

Well it's important to consider that I was never going to be able to chase down 50 never mind 190 and as I said above I find it tough to score of all of those slow yorkers and so I was experimenting..

- Look on the bright side at least you got to practice and perfect bowling more of your yorkers too :P :)

hey Dutch wanna give a go at a 5 over game??? I gotta hurry and go somewhere.

I was just having a 5 over game with King_Cricket and going steady at about 20 runs per over when the game crashed in the 4th over.

Dear friend, you also like Dutchad are a gentlemen bowler. But to win you need to mix up your bowling and bowl at least 50% of slower deliveries. I am a very average player and im sure more better players can certainly do a lot more damage. I saw your game invitation , but unfortunately I have to rush somewhere, maybe some other time. Best of luck at improving your game.

Users who are viewing this thread