PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

@kabooka
now i know your secret :p:laugh

oh btw...i never knew India had 5 pace bowlers ;)

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-10-05 20-07-46-70.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-10-05 20-07-46-70.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 14
I have set up a T20 game,Would anyone like a game?

I have tried connecting to Kabookas game without success I don`t know what is wrong but I can never connect to other peoples games?

@kabooka
now i know your secret :p:laugh

oh btw...i never knew India had 5 pace bowlers ;)

Which Secret ? The one about me having sex with 3 women while fighting 30 ninjas ?

BTW, I don't think its necessary for me to emphasize that the women were satisfied ....... FULLY :spy

BTW , had an excellent & very enjoyable game with Sunny.

good game kabooka
my best moment was when i got 4 wickets in one over
here is the screenshot
2pq8dqc.jpg

in the end your bowling was gr8
match summary (i was south africa)
zjyzuu.jpg

good game kabooka
my best moment was when i got 4 wickets in one over
here is the screenshot
2pq8dqc.jpg

in the end your bowling was gr8
match summary (i was south africa)
zjyzuu.jpg

LOL, you bowled very well . i was expecting 2-3 slower balls per over. It was not until the 4th or 5th over that i realized that you are sticking to just 1 slow ball per over. Well played & you deserved the win :)

Jinda Reh Puttar !

LOL, you bowled very well . i was expecting 2-3 slower balls per over. It was not until the 4th or 5th over that i realized that you are sticking to just 1 slow ball per over. Well played & you deserved the win :)

Jinda Reh Puttar !

o yes
i m getting 4 wickets in one over in almost every match since yesterday
i got 4 wickets in an over with surendar .... jarrarow too
2 times it was kaliis (kollace in game)
this time it was morkel

In reality the 4 wickets do some much damage in a game its virtually impossible to win after that . The batsmen are always hesitant or timid & not to mention there is the fear of getting all out before the allotted overs , so the run rate also stoops down.

Kabooka added 2 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

Nice Game Reno ! You know Homes, truth be told ...... we both suck at batting & bowling :( On this pitch we should have scored 150-180 minimum . But look at us , playing like little school boys ....

BTW what are your views on the slower delivery ?

In reality the 4 wickets do some much damage in a game its virtually impossible to win after that . The batsmen are always hesitant or timid & not to mention there is the fear of getting all out before the allotted overs , so the run rate also stoops down.

Kabooka added 2 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

Nice Game Reno ! You know Homes, truth be told ...... we both suck at batting & bowling :( On this pitch we should have scored 150-180 minimum . But look at us , playing like little school boys ....

BTW what are your views on the slower delivery ?

I guess we both were bit cautious about the slower delivery and did'nt try to slog thats y low score, and in the beginning I did'nt read your slow balls thats y I lost some early quick wickets, I was playing across the line and got bowled and the first wicket was a awesome leg cutter that was really a cracker.

according to me slower balls are effective but if you read it early and play with the line we can punish it.

according to me slower balls are effective but if you read it early and play with the line we can punish it.

Right man, actually the fault lies largely in my batting style. I just need to change it & concentrate on the ball rather than the bowlers arm, to hit the ball.

BTW, isn't the new BETA patch a blessing. To be playing with someone in NYC without much lag ( or very very little lag ) . I'm sure it makes the online experience a much better one for you.

Now, Gnite from my side & you have a nice day.

Ciao

Anyone up for a 25 over ODI - Autralia vs New Zealand on the normal pc version of Ashes '09 ( without patch) ?

Right man, actually the fault lies largely in my batting style. I just need to change it & concentrate on the ball rather than the bowlers arm, to hit the ball.

BTW, isn't the new BETA patch a blessing. To be playing with someone in NYC without much lag ( or very very little lag ) . I'm sure it makes the online experience a much better one for you.

Now, Gnite from my side & you have a nice day.

Ciao
Yeah this is a great patch, there was lag sometimes on the outfeild but not when playing and don't forget we had a orange ping.

Gud night to you!!!

andromeda was almost defeated by me
but my bad
i lost by 1 run
i thought i won the match
at the 8 over stage
look at my score ----i just needed 15 runs of 2 overs to win
but his second last over was dangerous.... i scored just 3 of tht
rc4mmb.jpg

and then ended up like this:(

s15agk.jpg

andromeda was almost defeated by me
but my bad
i lost by 1 run
i thought i won the match
at the 8 over stage
look at my score ----i just needed 15 runs of 2 overs to win
but his second last over was dangerous.... i scored just 3 of tht
rc4mmb.jpg

and then ended up like this:(

s15agk.jpg

One of the best game I ever played.Thanks sunny :)

ur welcome but you won this match again
you bowled alot of slower bowls which was ur winning mantra i guess

sunnykinger added 2 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

i lost to adromeda again :facepalm
:noway
ng6m4x.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread