PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

ur welcome but you won this match again
you bowled alot of slower bowls which was ur winning mantra i guess

sunnykinger added 2 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

i lost to adromeda again :facepalm
:noway
ng6m4x.jpg

Good game anyway

Better luck next time :)

Game

Game anyone?Im trying a new team india with two leg spinners in the attack.:eek:

YOU SHALL NOT:

Reverse engineer, derive source code, modify, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works of the Program, in whole or in part.

Modifying the program would be the usage of the sound importer, as well as the usage of a 3rd-party program to edit players (player editor). Also HowsDAT would definitely be modifying the program in part although that is dealing with memory values...

Time to remove the entire downloads section then :laugh

I didn't say that we were going to follow it; I just said that technically you're not free to do whatever you want.

Wish I was a l33t haxor :sarcasm
:p

Just a matter of playing around with things till something works as far as I'm concerned. Anything else is well and truly beyond me.

I've forced the patch to install (both open beta 1 and 2), so now I just need to get the game to run somehow.

:p

Just a matter of playing around with things till something works as far as I'm concerned. Anything else is well and truly beyond me.

I've forced the patch to install (both open beta 1 and 2), so now I just need to get the game to run somehow.
It has been officially said by transmission that they are unable to provide Beta patches to Steam or Gamesplanet versions of the game,why wasting your time wait till the final patch. anyway there is not much people online in the new beta server. meanwhile enjoy the piracy server with the bunch of quitters:laugh:laugh

Fancy a match anyone? Come, come!

King Cricket added 15 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Where is everyone? Waited for nearly 15 mins. Couldn't find a single player. :noway

King cricket

Ill give you a game king,ive decided bowling with 4 fast bowlers is boring and i am now a new team with spinners.:facepalm,i am gonna master the art of spin bowling even though i might get battered around the pitch for a few matches.:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread