PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Had a good game with jaraarrow. Though I lost again and the margin was fairly big, I put up a much much much better show with the ball and the bat. Overall, it was a learning experience for me. I still need to improve in a hell lot of areas. I'm satisfied with how I'm progressing. I'll say that from a below average player, I'm now a poor player. ;)

Had a good game with jaraarrow. Though I lost again and the margin was fairly big, I put up a much much much better show with the ball and the bat. Overall, it was a learning experience for me. I still need to improve in a hell lot of areas. I'm satisfied with how I'm progressing. I'll say that from a below average player, I'm now a poor player. ;)

Same can be said for me , I just finished a game against Guna24 . I think i really need a Game Controller instead of this ol' Keyboard.

Well Played Guna :clap

Bored with seamers and fast bowlers.

Im bored with bowling 4 fast bowlers and one seamer.
I want to bowl with spinners,but the problem is they get battered all over.Think i might wait till the final patch and hope they make the spinners worthwhile in the game.
Unless the people i play with agree to have a couple of spinners in the game also,it can only improve our allround game.
Well played andromeda btw,dont know what happened to the connection.:hpraise

Thanks for the game KC! You need to take more time building an innings. Play yourself in a bit and then go for shots. There was some horrible lag I know but the timing of the ball is a little later than you expect! :)

Had a match with dutchad. Pummeled again. :( I was actually in a good position in the first two overs. But after that, wickets started to fall. It was partly because of my n00bness plus extremely poor shot selection, and partly because of a strange lag. You know what? Whenever the bowler is releasing the ball, and before it is hitting the marker, my comp screen is freezing for a second or two, then again suddenly after two seconds, the ball is simply rushing towards the batsman- making it quite unplayable. No, this is not a bad workman blaming his tools thing. It's really happening! I've seen this in some of my prev matches as well. God knows what's wrong!

Had a match with dutchad. Pummeled again. :( I was actually in a good position in the first two overs. But after that, wickets started to fall. It was partly because of my n00bness plus extremely poor shot selection, and partly because of a strange lag. You know what? Whenever the bowler is releasing the ball, and before it is hitting the marker, my comp screen is freezing for a second or two, then again suddenly after two seconds, the ball is simply rushing towards the batsman- making it quite unplayable. No, this is not a bad workman blaming his tools thing. It's really happening! I've seen this in some of my prev matches as well. God knows what's wrong!

I know how you feel mate! Sorry about the lag! I don't think I was the cause of it at my end. Nought else was running! We are half a world apart of course! I am sure you would have given me a much closer game! I know, 'cos I am pretty cr@p to!:) But I have learnt to time the ball now with or without lag and my bowling has always been pretty reasonable.

I know how you feel mate! Sorry about the lag! I don't think I was the cause of it at my end. Nought else was running! We are half a world apart of course! I am sure you would have given me a much closer game! I know, 'cos I am pretty cr@p to!:) But I have learnt to time the ball now with or without lag and my bowling has always been pretty reasonable.

It's alright, mate. You weren't the cause of this lag, something else was wrong, but anyway- let it go. Past is past. From now on, I'll practice real hard, and try my best to improve. And after some days, we'll meet again, what say dutch? ;) :)

It's alright, mate. You weren't the cause of this lag, something else was wrong, but anyway- let it go. Past is past. From now on, I'll practice real hard, and try my best to improve. And after some days, we'll meet again, what say dutch? ;) :)

No worries my friend. Already looking forward to it!:)

jaraarrow.. "The connection to the player was lost."

Not kool man.

Anyone up for a game? I'm on Beta 2 patch.

much more

Sorry much but the game was lagging,i have connected up my modem now if you want to try again

@reno99 - not able to complete the game. suddenly everyone disappeared in the field.

Attachments

• Cricket2009-2009-10-06-16-01-39-66.jpg
    Cricket2009-2009-10-06-16-01-39-66.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 6
Hamza

Good game hamza.Just realised when i was bowling though,Yellow and yellow for fast bowlers,dark green and dark green for seamers and medium pacers.:eek:

Yet again I am waiting for a challenger,does anyone want to play me at T20 I have set a game up, but as usual there is nobody online :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread