PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

oooh you havent got any patch installed at all?

Now Basit disconnects from me as i was 235-6 with 5 overs to go i was flying as well.:laugh

sorry

The lag was from the very start of the game not when you were 8~9 down. :mad:
Sorry mate got the games mixed up,the game disconnected but it wasnt at my end.

jaraarrow added 8 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Anyone fancy a game

Andromeda

What happened, it would have been a good finish.:facepalm

Anyone want a T20 game? Be my first game for 2 days its not like I haven`t tried but there never seems to be anyone online..:mad:

Anyone still around? (Lonely voice bounces off the empty valley walls as he shrugs his shoulders and heads towards the setting sun: Giddy-up boy, soon home!)

Anyone still around? (Lonely voice bounces off the empty valley walls as he shrugs his shoulders and heads towards the setting sun: Giddy-up boy, soon home!)

Oi Dutch , Good Afternoon to you. Its still 7:40 am over here & im kinda sleepy. Gotta have my morning cuppa re freshen up :) , afterward lets have a game .

What say Guv'nor ?

Oi Dutch , Good Afternoon to you. Its still 7:40 am over here & im kinda sleepy. Gotta have my morning cuppa re freshen up :) , afterward lets have a game .

What say Guv'nor ?

You are on my friend! How are you doing? All is well I hope. Haven't heard from you for a couple of days!

I will set up a ten over ODI as I dont have masses of time at the moment! Well I have masses of time, just not for you!!:D

You still around?????????

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been officially said by transmission that they are unable to provide Beta patches to Steam or Gamesplanet versions of the game,why wasting your time wait till the final patch. anyway there is not much people online in the new beta server. meanwhile enjoy the piracy server with the bunch of quitters:laugh:laugh
I don't care what they tell me; I defy the rules ;)

Simply said if I've made it far enough to force the patch to install, I think I can find a way to launch the game. It's only a matter of time (whenever I feel extremely bored again to try again :p)

You are on my friend! How are you doing? All is well I hope. Haven't heard from you for a couple of days!

I will set up a ten over ODI as I dont have masses of time at the moment! Well I have masses of time, just not for you!!:D

You still around?????????

Still waiting for my cuppa' mate. Damn servants didn't turn up :mad: . So whats going on down under ? My condolences for the Kiwi defeat :facepalm . Damn thing must have hurt like a hundred bubbles bursting on your soft spot :eek:

Im online on BETA 2 ......

Last edited:
Still waiting for my cuppa' mate. Damn servants didn't turn up :mad: . So whats going on down under ? My condolences for the Kiwi defeat :facepalm . Damn thing must have hurt like a hundred bubbles bursting on your soft spot :eek:

The Kiwi's have always been and always will be forever and ever amen the bridesmaid! They turn up to give the flowers and the ring to someone else! Anyway the Aussies are a pretty mean outfit at the moment and have this uncanny habit of being consistently strong and I think they are over there little "Wheres Warney, and McGrathy and Gilchristy and Langer and Hayden gone?" and are producing real fine young talent. Well done them I say! Anyway I have to go soon my friend so we will have to catch up some other time: I've got this new job serving some bugger tea somewhere! And I better not be late because he is a right pain in the jacksy!:D:)

The Kiwi's have always been and always will be forever and ever amen the bridesmaid! They turn up to give the flowers and the ring to someone else! Anyway the Aussies are a pretty mean outfit at the moment and have this uncanny habit of being consistently strong and I think they are over there little "Wheres Warney, and McGrathy and Gilchristy and Langer and Hayden gone?" and are producing real fine young talent. Well done them I say! Anyway I have to go soon my friend so we will have to catch up some other time: I've got this new job serving some bugger tea somewhere! And I better not be late because he is a right pain in the jacksy!:D:)

Ah ! sure mate, serving tea to sodomites can be a real pleasure ( not that ive ever dunnit , you just make it sound fun ) .

Have hosted a 10 over ODI. Anyone???????

10 MIN LATER
OK noone!!!!! guess the waiting will continue after 30 min.

Kabooka!!! comeon dude make youe own tea and face the challenge dont let the new server down.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread