PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

I was just having a 5 over game with King_Cricket and going steady at about 20 runs per over when the game crashed in the 4th over.

Dear friend, you also like Dutchad are a gentlemen bowler. But to win you need to mix up your bowling and bowl at least 50% of slower deliveries. I am a very average player and im sure more better players can certainly do a lot more damage. I saw your game invitation , but unfortunately I have to rush somewhere, maybe some other time. Best of luck at improving your game.

Yeah, geez, you were smashing me all round the park. Long time since I last played online, and I really need more practice.

As I have stated earlier, it's a long time since I last played online. And I guess this has turned me into a below average player. Just played a game with jaraarrow, where I was simply humiliated. Better not say the scorecard! Enough online for now, I need some serious practice.

King Cricket added 2 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Good game.

Good for you, humiliating for me! :p Nah, you played superbly. Well done!
I need some real practice now though, who wants to get pummeled again and again?

Last edited:
Jaraarrow is in great form as I also was not playing for a while bcoz of those stupid quitters. and got smacked by Jaraarrow and lost on my first match on beta2:crying.

LMAO how predictable i score 211 of 20 overs he gets to 5/8 then quits.:banana2

SLROXS what is this man
in the end you gave up and ur team was allout on 11
why ???
2mw5vev.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread