PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

good game surendar

314aulu.jpg

Last edited:
yes
wanna play jaraarow ?

sunnykinger added 4 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

i think you are playing with someone else

Well done mate. Kallis did a magic(4 wickets in one over) from nowhere and fetched you the win. :clap

I had to improve
1) Bowling no balls :facepalm
2) catching under pressure. I missed 3 catches today :doh

well done mate for the interesting match.

314aulu.jpg

my team's hero was kallis (kollace in game)
he was there till the end when batting
he also bowled well
but surendar
you used so many slower deliveries
in the morning kabooka was blaming me that i bowled so many slower deliveries and i should marry chris coz he also bowls slower ones
but i think you should marry to chris ... :P
in my view i was no where close to your average of slower deliveries.
but thts ok
i won the match in the end

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't know that. I always thought that Yorker is a sin in this game. ;) Next time I will take care. I was shocked to see bowlers' rating. No one was good enough in Sri Lanka? :eek: With bowlers getting no swing and no pace except Malinga, I had no options :facepalm I tried some cuts, but i didn't find leg/off cuts happening only.

Lesson I learnt : I should not bowl with SL. :D

Sorry, I don't know that. I always thought that Yorker is a sin in this game. ;) Next time I will take care. I was shocked to see bowlers' rating. No one was good enough in Sri Lanka? :eek: With bowlers getting no swing and no pace except Malinga, I had no options :facepalm I tried some cuts, but i didn't find leg/off cuts happening only.

Lesson I learnt : I should not bowl with SL. :D

i think ur medium fast bowlers were really good
i was not scared of malinga
but yes your medium fast bowlers were troubling me with those slower ones and this is the reason why i went after them otherwise i was playing normally

Rocky

Rocky do you fancy joining the beta 2 crew?:)The more players the better.
Anyone fancy a game btw?

i agree
rocky - coolpant and others who are still using the original version should now upgrade to beta 2 and should join us

Rocky and co

I know some players cannot join because they have the downloaded version of the game(gamesplanet)but once they join beta 2 will surely outnumber the original version.
Once you have played on beta 2 for a while and you have a feel of the game,you will not want to go back..

Rob

Rob good game.Your ping signal was on constant green also.When i normally play you it starts on green and goes to red.:)

jaraarrow
Although you kicked my sorry ass, that was a great game ,no lag at all no slow downs no balls stuck in the air.
All I need is to learn to bat and this may be a good game after all:hpraise

jaraarrow
Although you kicked my sorry ass, that was a great game ,no lag at all no slow downs no balls stuck in the air.
All I need is to learn to bat and this may be a good game after all:hpraise
You need to be more patient with your batting.Also i wouldnt bowl wit spinners if i were you.,They normally get spanked all over in the game.

You need to be more patient with your batting.Also i wouldnt bowl wit spinners if i were you.,They normally get spanked all over in the game.

Yeah I deffo need to calm down when batting, it annoys me that spinners get smashed around,as in real cricket and particularity T20 spinners are a great tool for slowing the run rate down, so hopefully Code masters will address that?
There is no inconsistency in turn or bounce,I guess I am asking too much but being a spin bowler and a massive spin bowler fan it annoys me that the game makes spin bowlers look mugs..

Rob

Rob your bowling was spot on.Run outs and lag destroyed your batting.:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread