PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

I just played Ricco_M
he lost very badly
2q9vvgl.jpg

that was a bit of a hammering there sunny - everyone I play against totally destroys me lol - I think I may give up this online lark soon - the standard is way too good :crying

Another quitter sigh.

I was 135-1 of 7.1 overs bloody losers. sizzling79 was his name.

Last edited:
that was a bit of a hammering there sunny - everyone I play against totally destroys me lol - I think I may give up this online lark soon - the standard is way too good :crying

u just need a lil practice
thts it
i used to play like you when i started
just try different kind of shots when batting
try different tactics when bowling
and you ll see the difference :)
good to know tht you are a member here
i never knew

I gotta play you sunny not sure if i have already but you seem like the kind of challenge i need.:)

~AnDoMeDaGravE~ well played... just out classed me in every dept of the game.... my head is still spinning by that beating you gave :D

Unfortunalty im not on the patch so youll have to wait.:facepalm

Thanks for your advice sunny I'll take it onboard.

Well I've ordered and hopefully getting in the next few days a microsoft (xbox) contoller for windows which should allow for 360 degree placement. I'm currently using xpadder which means you just have general 8 directions.... but in saying that I think I also need to buy a big bag of skill too :D

Thanks for your advice sunny I'll take it onboard.

Well I've ordered and hopefully getting in the next few days a microsoft (xbox) contoller for windows which should allow for 360 degree placement. I'm currently using xpadder which means you just have general 8 directions.... but in saying that I think I also need to buy a big bag of skill too :D

ohhhh
i am playing with the microsoft xbox wireless controller
last week i was playing one guy
and guess what happened
my controller switched off
i was like what the hell
then i came to know
batteries said bye bye :p :laugh

Users who are viewing this thread