PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Sunny, Im hosting a 10 over game right now. Join me if you want to play

yeeeeah ...... Just set a T20 for my Favorite Kiwi Friend . Feel free to join

Kabooka added 14 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Dammit the game hanged. maybe you lost your wicket to lag as well. Lemme host another one

Kabooka added 4 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Ah ! Praise the heavens , i didn't lose a star or half of it. Seems like you quit the game before I did.

Now, Cmon Dutchy the game is waiting for you ....

Kabooka added 4 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Domestic Life ? Damn I hate that thing :mad:

Kabooka added 7 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Lunch Break for Uncle Kabooka , Be back in 45-60 Minutes :)

I don't know what happened there my friend. Game was suddenly out and over. At that exact moment the love of my life comes back from her shopping spree and wished to show me all that I had paid for! Sorry my man but even
you can't distract me from the love of my life! (she'd frikkin kill me!:D)

I don't know what happened there my friend. Game was suddenly out and over. At that exact moment the love of my life comes back from her shopping spree and wished to show me all that I had paid for! Sorry my man but even
you can't distract me from the love of my life! (she'd frikkin kill me!:D)

LOVE ...... its a beautiful thing aint it ? Now get your arse over , Im waiting for you.

I shall set a T20 for you .

:eek:
LOVE ...... its a beautiful thing aint it ? Now get your arse over , Im waiting for you.

I shall set a T20 for you .

On my way! Hopefully all domestic duties have been well and truly taken care of!:)

You already playing!???? What the?:mad::D:laugh;):eek::noway:facepalm:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Sunny, cant continue with the game. Im getting a very consistent stutter, which is making it very hard to judge the bowl ( even if it is bowled at the same speed ) I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience that it may have caused you. Kindly Understand .

Let me restart my PC

umm
its ok

Thank You , many would have been angry after the good start that you got. i appreciate your patience .

I got the same crappy stutter when i was bowling to Dutchad for 3 overs before the game freezed on me.

Last edited:
Thank You , many would have been angry after the good start that you got. i appreciate your patience .

Hey Kabooka my man! Are you playing Sunny? Don't worry it's okay. Not that you need to be bothered whether it is okay or not but just so I know that I can set up another game with someone else!:)

Okay got your PM

idk
andromeda wanted a match
he hosted the game
i was unable to join
then i hosted the game
u said u were unable to join, i think he also would have been not able to join

Hmm, played with jaraarrow. Bowling has improved a lot. I could keep the guy, who would score 90 off me some days back, within 50 runs. But I again messed up things as far as my batting is concerned. I got tensed, and it everything was jumbled up inside my head. Dutchy is right, I need to keep it simple, and approach the score, whatever it is, slowly.

King Cricket added 4 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

I got the same crappy stutter when i was bowling to Dutchad for 3 overs before the game freezed on me.

Hey Kabooka my man! Are you playing Sunny? Don't worry it's okay. Not that you need to be bothered whether it is okay or not but just so I know that I can set up another game with someone else!:)

Okay got your PM

Will you two spend the whole day sitting in front of your PC and playing each other at AC09? :p Man, you guys are playing this game since early morning! Don't you folks eat, drink or sleep?

Anyone up a early morning challenge (probably for me):)

King, Have invited you wanna join

Last edited:
King, Have invited you wanna join

Sorry, man. Some other time, after I do some offline practice today. Don't wanna lose miserably again and again. Also, feeling a bit sleepy.

We'll surely play tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread