PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Good game reno.

Yeah well played dude

Woah :eek:! Thanks Reno, I just had a Batting Orgasm after like 2-3 weeks though im not sure how you feel :spy. If you feel like breaking my neck :mad: , i don't blame you for that, its human nature to Keeel for Food ;)

Thank you for the lovely game,

Peace & Regards

Nice game Kabooka, hope you got your form back.

Old Yesterday, 20:16
acidrock924
This message has been deleted by barmyarmy. Reason: Swear filter is there for a reason

sorry mate i take my words back...... **** <----:sarcasm

well played dutchad, not sure if it was laggy when you were batting
i enjoyed playing against you

well played dutchad, not sure if it was laggy when you were batting
i enjoyed playing against you

Cheers. There was some lag but not enough to make any excuses. I just have to learn to play against your kind of field settings and bowling technique. You seemed to time the ball pretty well though!:);)

Cheers. There was some lag but not enough to make any excuses. I just have to learn to play against your kind of field settings and bowling technique. You seemed to time the ball pretty well though!:);)

my bowling technique? well it was all around i think, normally i bowl around off stump area :D today is the first day with this new beta patch so just learning the curves of the magic transmission has done :D

my bowling technique? well it was all around i think, normally i bowl around off stump area :D today is the first day with this new beta patch so just learning the curves of the magic transmission has done :D

Are you up to giving me another lesson!?:)

@kabooka
Sure will do!!!

Don't:
Zaidbaby quit on me when I had to get 3 runs in 3 balls.. avoid him

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread