PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Cannot join your game either.Unable to connect with Kabooka also.

What crap? :mad:

Your right this game is a pile of old crap online, I have had it since it was released and I can count on one hand how many games I have been able to play online, and most of them games were with Jajarrow, nobody else is connectable it seems, pile of ████.

rob1969 added 3 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

you can try joining me i got a t20 setup

Nope I get the black box saying unable to connect , right I give up on this pile of old crap, codemasters and the other jokers who made this god awful online pile of crap have pissed a potentially good game up the wall,they dont care they have got our money. f u ck them.

Well played Chris :clap, I think it was my bowling which led to my loss

Your right this game is a pile of old crap online, I have had it since it was released and I can count on one hand how many games I have been able to play online, and most of them games were with Jajarrow, nobody else is connectable it seems, pile of ████.

rob1969 added 3 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Nope I get the black box saying unable to connect , right I give up on this pile of old crap, codemasters and the other jokers who made this god awful online pile of crap have pissed a potentially good game up the wall,they dont care they have got our money. f u ck them.

i installed the patch just today and wow what an experience... i thought they would have improved the quality of the game... gameplay is gone better but now many other bugs.. lolz what a waste of money :sarcasm

i am just thinking why did i buy this game.. could have downloaded from some p2p :doh

i installed the patch just today and wow what an experience... i thought they would have improved the quality of the game... gameplay is gone better but now many other bugs.. lolz what a waste of money :sarcasm

i am just thinking why did i buy this game.. could have downloaded from some p2p :doh

If you had downloaded it from P2P you wouldn`t have been able to play online.............oh hang on though:D

Dude, that would have been just wrong, not to mention you would have also missed out on the upcoming complete patch for this game then as well.

I have no problems online hell i can even run fraps to record the games and its still smooth.:banana2

Same Here, No problems online or offline :)

well some people are lucky eh, I have no trouble when playing I just find it very hard to find a player I can connect to,,Jararrow seems to be the only player I can play against,every one else I get the failed to connect message.

I am online on Beta patch 2, T20. Feel free to join. :)

well some people are lucky eh, I have no trouble when playing I just find it very hard to find a player I can connect to,,Jararrow seems to be the only player I can play against,every one else I get the failed to connect message.

Yeah man , i tried connecting to you but i couldn't. Maybe you could try connecting to Andromeda as i cant connect to him either ( stupid logic , but who knows it may work ).

Hopefully after the final patch we shall be able to connect & play together.

Users who are viewing this thread