PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Are you up to giving me another lesson!?:)

good game budd..you had me at once when you started thrashing my spinners:D

actually that was a lesson never to use spinners no matter whatever the situation is :P

Sure will do!!!

Sorry mate! Was about to join your game when domestic life reared is ugly head!:)

dutchad added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

good game budd..you had me at once when you started thrashing my spinners:D

actually that was a lesson never to use spinners no matter whatever the situation is :P

Yeah! I was hoping you would stick to your spinners. Anyway that was better from me and I was happy to restrict you to under 200 because I know you can play well. A couple of bad shot selections did it for me and my tail wagged like a block of concrete. Anyway, all good fun!

Sorry mate! Was about to join your game when domestic life reared is ugly head!:)

dutchad added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Yeah! I was hoping you would stick to your spinners. Anyway that was better from me and I was happy to restrict you to under 200 because I know you can play well. A couple of bad shot selections did it for me and my tail wagged like a block of concrete. Anyway, all good fun!

yeh you used your custom field well with some planned bowling lengths .... to me it became kind of a brain game..... had to think always, where is the next one coming :sarcasm

your weakness is catching the slower ones:D

yeh you used your custom field well with some planned bowling lengths .... to me it became kind of a brain game..... had to think always, where is the next one coming :sarcasm

your weakness is catching the slower ones:D

Yeah I dont time the slower ball well or the in-swinging yokers and am always a bit wary of playing an off-side shot just in case which means i get restricted to leg-side too much.

I am glad I challenged you a bit bowling wise and it is nice when you have to start thinking about things!:)

Yeah I dont time the slower ball well or the in-swinging yokers and am always a bit wary of playing an off-side shot just in case which means i get restricted to leg-side too much.

I am glad I challenged you a bit bowling wise and it is nice when you have to start thinking about things!:)

true true... i would love playing you again... probably without customer fields as you didnt seem comfortable playing... over and out for now :) tc

I'm coming online. Who wants to play? Be warned that I'm a sh!t player.

King Cricket added 5 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Anyone? Hello!?

Played with dutch. Well, my bowling was okay (the first time I could check someone for <60 runs) but my batting was real sh!t. You know, I got tensed, and screwed things up. Tried to go for the slog as the asking rate was high and immediately got the result. Five silly runouts! You know, this is the problem. There's no way I can practice batting apart from online matches, :noway as the AI in-game is crappier than me, and hardly makes intelligent field placements and bowls according to the field. I am a lion against the AI, and an ant against you guys. :laugh

I'm coming online. Who wants to play? Be warned that I'm a sh!t player.

King Cricket added 5 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Anyone? Hello!?

Thanks for the game KC. I know it can get frustrating but keep practicing my friend. Believe me, we have all been there! When you come in take a few balls just to get used to the speed. You can always up the run-rate later. it doesn't take long for a player to be confident: just a couple of defensive well-timed shots and then you can play other shots. Your bowling was much better today!:)

^ Thanks, dutch. :) Yeah, it is frustrating, but nope, I'm not giving up my practice. Will surely follow what you've said.

No problem my friend!

I know how you feel because there are guys out there that really truely hammer me and I have to think of different ways to get them out or time my batting. I also hammer the AI in game.

A tip I got from Kabooka which helped was to practice a time on normal mode off-line because that is the level of play on the on-line mode and the timing and shot placement/availability is slightly different.

There are a couple of killer balls in the game: in-swing yorker and slower ball full on the stumps.

Switching swing last-minute causes lots of catches and try bowling a slower bouncer type delivery every now and then.

With batting you'll find you have actually got more time than you think and mostly the reason for getting out is playing too early rather than too late.

Hope this helps.:)

A tip I got from Kabooka which helped was to practice a time on normal mode off-line because that is the level of play on the on-line mode and the timing and shot placement/availability is slightly different.

There are a couple of killer balls in the game: in-swing yorker and slower ball full on the stumps.

Switching swing last-minute causes lots of catches and try bowling a slower bouncer type delivery every now and then.

Giving away the national secrets I see :spy , don't worry I'll send the KGB right after you . BTW, Why do i find my bathtub still empty ? You were supposed to bring some oil weren't you ?

Jokes apart, there have been times , we all have sucked at this game. we must get the timing right on our shots, get the Hand-Eye coordination well in its place. Also wearing the thinking hat while bowling doesn't hurt. So hopefully, soon all of us shall have lovely close games with each other.

I really feel like thanking the fine men at Transmission, who have made this game pretty close to real life. You know ....... anybody can beat anybody !

Giving away the national secrets I see :spy , don't worry I'll send the KGB right after you . BTW, Why do i find my bathtub still empty ? You were supposed to bring some oil weren't you ?

Jokes apart, there have been times , we all have sucked at this game. we must get the timing right on our shots, get the Hand-Eye coordination well in its place. Also wearing the thinking hat while bowling doesn't hurt. So hopefully, soon all of us shall have lovely close games with each other.

I really feel like thanking the fine men at Transmission, who have made this game pretty close to real life. You know ....... anybody can beat anybody !

Ah ha! The Mighty Kabooka has arisen! Had your tea yet!? ready for some cricketing action!?:)

BTW what are our rules of engagement? Anything goes? Custom fields? Moving cursors? Nuclear weapons?

Ah ha! The Mighty Kabooka has arisen! Had your tea yet!? ready for some cricketing action!?:)

BTW what are our rules of engagement? Anything goes? Custom fields? Moving cursors? Nuclear weapons?

As you wish amigo ...... im always ready for anything.

T20 - Anything Goes

yeeeeah ...... Just set a T20 for my Favorite Kiwi Friend . Feel free to join

Kabooka added 14 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Dammit the game hanged. maybe you lost your wicket to lag as well. Lemme host another one

Kabooka added 4 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Ah ! Praise the heavens , i didn't lose a star or half of it. Seems like you quit the game before I did.

Now, Cmon Dutchy the game is waiting for you ....

Kabooka added 4 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Domestic Life ? Damn I hate that thing :mad:

Kabooka added 7 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Lunch Break for Uncle Kabooka , Be back in 45-60 Minutes :)

Users who are viewing this thread