PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Good game sunny

Although i would like to vary the lenghth of my deleveries more,but my shorter stuff always gets slogged.
Thanks for not slagging me off anyway like some others do.
Well played anyway.

Me? i am off to bed! Not that you lot would be interested! Anyway had a good game against Kabooka. Man he hits that ball all over the shop! Do you know what I hate about this game? The only dangerous balls are slower full balls and in-swinging yorkers! What about good old line an length? What's wrong with that. If you bowl it you get hammered and so you have to resort to doing the same old thing. It gets you wickets but it also gets boring. Anyway my batting at the top end is getting more effective whilst my tail wags like a lump of meteorite iron. :) Have a good one guys and seen you soon.

Mighty Dutch has Arrived !

Ladies & Gentlemen, I must say that the Great Dutch has finally arrived.
It was a lovely game until the first 30 overs or so. Dutch Bowled & Batted beautifully. In fact his bowling dare I say was right up there with SunnyKinger, Gas etc. In fact in the first 8 overs he was well above the asking rate.

But yes, we both were reminded that this game is so callous when you lose a wicket. The new batsman finds it very tough to get in . Neither of us could make our allotted quota of 20 overs.

Dutch might I say, this was the finest game that i have had with you so far. In the end though the new batsmen just couldn't keep abreast with the asking run rate & wickets fell. But that is how this game is, even i couldn't keep all my wickets while trying to get all big on the run rate.

Now you have a nice sleep,

Well Played my Half Danish-Kiwi-English friend :clap

Do you know what I hate about this game? The only dangerous balls are slower full balls and in-swinging yorkers! What about good old line an length? What's wrong with that. If you bowl it you get hammered and so you have to resort to doing the same old thing. It gets you wickets but it also gets boring.

Me too man , me too . I truly dislike how effective the slower ball is. But still you played very well indeed

Godnat, Ol' Chap

Last edited:
Ladies & Gentlemen, I must say that the Great Dutch has finally arrived.
It was a lovely game until the first 30 overs or so. Dutch Bowled & Batted beautifully. In fact his bowling dare I say was right up there with SunnyKinger, Gas etc. In fact in the first 8 overs he was well above the asking rate.

But yes, we both were reminded that this game is so callous when you lose a wicket. The new batsman finds it very tough to get in . Neither of us could make our allotted quota of 20 overs.

Dutch might I say, this was the finest game that i have had with you so far. In the end though the new batsmen just couldn't keep abreast with the asking run rate & wickets fell. But that is how this game is, even i couldn't keep all my wickets while trying to get all big on the run rate.

Now you have a nice sleep,

Well Played my Half Danish-Kiwi-English friend :clap

Good on you Kabooka my man! I am trying to learn some of those audacious shots you play. It really doesn't matter where I set the fielders you find a spot! Well played my friend and until next time. We are getting closer but you are still way too good at the mo!:D

reno

What happened?:facepalm.Off to work now,see you all later.

won an easy game against Hamza
i was south africa

5ds0wi.jpg

LOL Sunny 159 of 10 overs, and heres me thinking the beta patch made batting harder.:laugh

hamza the quitter defeated by me

LOL Sunny 159 of 10 overs, and heres me thinking the beta patch made batting harder.:laugh

well
it didn't made the batting harder man
this patch made something good for the bowlers to compete with any kind of batsman
in the original version bowlers had no value
and now bowlers are evenly matched with the batsman
so tht is good
i scored this many runs becoz my opponent allowed me to score
with his poor bowling

Users who are viewing this thread