PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Just finished game with Dutchad -

Eng v AUS (Dutchad)

I batted first and in difficult bating conditions lost 2 early wickets from good bowling was only going around 5 an over and after 13 i was 76-2 but Dutchad came back well and bowled me out on 19.5 overs for 104.

I thought it was an alright total given the conditions and a great opening spell from Flintoff and Anderson reduced Aus to 37 for 8. Dutchads tailenders had a bit of fun but I eventually wrapped up the innings for 55 of 12.5 overs. I'm sure if Dutchad didn't lose any early wickets then it would of challenged the score as he was getting the pace of the wicket when batting with tailenders.

Anyway good game Dutchad - I enjoyed that - we'll have to have a rematch soon:)

sorry rocky
game stuck man
facing this prb from the first day
still got no solution to it
sorry
tht is why i was thinking of hosting
a 5 over game
which will atleast finish before my game stucks

sorry rocky
game stuck man
facing this prb from the first day
still got no solution to it
sorry
tht is why i was thinking of hosting
a 5 over game
which will atleast finish before my game stucks

Were you sumit_khurana,who I just played against?

were you sumit_khurana,who i just played against?

nope
my id is sunnykinger

sunnykinger added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

just won a 5 over match with rocky_pratik
i was playing as australia
Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

thanks mate

sunnykinger added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

i dropped alot of catches when u were playing :P
otherwise the score would have been much less compared to what you scored in tht game
but thts ok

Damn it! I forgot to turn Fraps on.

Just finished against BarmyarmyXI. Restricted him to 111/9 off his 20 overs. I then batted like a fool against the fast bowlers, first time I've really struggled to get going against them. Luckily for me though he had four fast bowlers, but the rest of his bowling options were spinners or medium pacers. Those four overs of non-fast bowling eventually proved to be the difference, with Dan Vettori left to bowl the last over. I only needed 4 off of it which I achieved with the third ball of the over, belting it over the bowlers head for 4. A win by 3 wickets and by far my toughest game so far, excluding my very first against Gas.

Top effort from BarmyarmyXI though, first person I've played against that hasn't dropped a catch!

Users who are viewing this thread