PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Anyone want a quick 10-over game starting in the next half-hour or so?
I am yet to play online so be gentle.
user name is sorrydaijin

great games valerian..i hv to get used to playing online. unfortunately i was all out both the times..will tryiin preserve wickets and then play freely..anyways nice games..as long as india is winning m ok :)

Hey Dutchad. I'm up for trying a game now (or with any Aussie or NZer).

I think that we tried a game but the connection was lost. You are from NZ so it should be pretty good.

great games valerian..i hv to get used to playing online. unfortunately i was all out both the times..will tryiin preserve wickets and then play freely..anyways nice games..as long as india is winning m ok :)

Yes mate,really enjoyed them. Even I took my time to get used to play on line. I guess you got to improve your catching though. :)

was playing against underdog642...oh there was terrible lag.Couldn't time a single ball...and then the connection broke:(

Yes mate,really enjoyed them. Even I took my time to get used to play on line. I guess you got to improve your catching though. :)
Yeah after playing about 10-12 games I'm starting to time the ball a bit even with lag. So I guess it's about getting used to the lag for me .:)
PS: I'll try to be free at evening so I can play a match with you Val. I'll PM you if I'm free.

Hey Dutchad. I'm up for trying a game now (or with any Aussie or NZer).

I think that we tried a game but the connection was lost. You are from NZ so it should be pretty good.

Sorry mate must have just missed you:( Any way i am online now if anyone wants a game???

well ya...can u tell me how do u catch the ball properly as in at what point do u press enter ??

Looks like our game has frozen dutchad :(

Those first 2 balls I faced were unplayable due to lag :( Looks like I can't even play against New Zealanders :(

anyone up for a quick match???

username : sandsaims

good game valerian...so happy that I managed to get the 100 for Duminy.
You gave almost every player in the team a chance to ball there:laugh
cricket2009200908141522.png

Was playing a good game with dcoolguy or something

I was Playing AUS and dcoolguy IND

I was 10-3 after 2 overs but recovered to 85-3 of 8 overs when the game crashed:(

At least I got my 1st 50 with symo :)

good game valerian...so happy that I managed to get the 100 for Duminy.
You gave almost every player in the team a chance to ball there:laugh

Yes but I wanted to finish the game quickly as I had classes at 3 30,or for sure I would I would have done much more to have defended that score. :D :) Well played any ways,duminy`s innings was special. :D

valerian140 added 3 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

well ya...can u tell me how do u catch the ball properly as in at what point do u press enter ??

You have to press the enter button when the thing turns green. But if you are lucky,the fielder may even catch the ball when it is orange. :)

Users who are viewing this thread