PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

@Angrypixel: If you don't already do this, don't just press the catch button, hold it down. Works in the demo, at least - I haven't dropped one that was green. I hope this isn't another bug that's made its way into the full game...:facepalm

Hi EarlCG - i'll be ready to play in about 5 mins if you still want game - sorry I thought I would get home from the match a lot sooner

No worries mate :) It's just a nice change to have somebody I can play and chat to on Ventrilo :)

Just had an incomplete against a new face called "neil312". He was 6/2 after 3.1 overs - he struggled against McDonald in particular. Then it dropped.

T20neil312130809disconnect.jpg

Anyway, off to play Ricco_M

Take a look at the pic. Does anyone knows what does that sing mean?? it isnt present always. Sometime it stats blinking.:what

Attachments

• xx.jpg
    xx.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 25
No worries mate :) It's just a nice change to have somebody I can play and chat to on Ventrilo :)

Just had an incomplete against a new face called "neil312". He was 6/2 after 3.1 overs - he struggled against McDonald in particular. Then it dropped.

T20neil312130809disconnect.jpg

Anyway, off to play Ricco_M

I'll host you tomorrow;). As of now, i gotta hit the bed coz i am playing online for last 18 hours like a Zombie.:p

Just finished two games against Ricco_M. While the games themselves weren't as close as we'd both ideally would have liked, it was really good having a chat on Ventrilo while playing again :).

I played as South Africa and hosted the first game, Ricco_M played as Australia and hosted the second. Both games were at Brisbane at night and Ricco won the toss on both occasions.

Twenty20RiccoM0130909Game1.jpg
Twenty20RiccoM0130909Game2.jpg

Cheers for some enjoyable games and your great sportsmanship mate :)

Interestingly, in the first game I got one of Ricco_M's batsmen given out LBW despite the fact that the Hawkeye replay which followed clearly showing the ball missing leg stump (plus that had been my immediate impression as well). A deliberate simulation of umpiring inconsistencies or just a glitchy dismissal? I'm unsure.

Last edited:
Hey valerian, what's the speed of your net? I'm on 512kbps.
Did you managed to play against english/aussie guys without lag? (I tried on and it turned out to be a fascinating experience:sarcasm). I played a match against somebody called 'akki' from Delhi and it was lagging too. What about you?

i dont care how laggy it is dont quit - it will be the same for both of you, (unless u get someone on dial up).
i have tested this on 3 mates, each hosting a match we both had the same exeprience on both sides of the coin.
most notably was a match with a mate in the UK (i am in australia)...he said it was a bit laggy sometimes, then when he bowled i copped it too...next we switched roles of hosting, and it was the same.

a 5 over match hosted now. Join anyone:p

Hi guys, not trying to spam or anything as I did post this before but just letting you know that I am keen to play online. I don't quit and I play fair. I have to tell you though that I haven't got the online batting sussed yet. I am finding it extremely difficult to get the timing right...is that internet lag or something or just the way it is for everyone?? Anyway I'll give it my best shot and I am pretty good at bowling so I am confident of giving you a bit of a match there (famous last words!) Being in NZ means the times are a little difficult to coordinate but if you want to add me to your friends list that would be cool or PM to set up a match. I played a couple of really nice 20 over games yesterday with BFL (don't know if he is a member here) but it was good and played in a fair way. To prove I don't quit I will tell you that I bowled first and restricted him to 119 of 19 overs (which I think is pretty decent;)). But he rolled me in 7 overs for 29 which was a bit pathetic but I will get better! Anyway looking forward to seeing you online and look me up: dutchad is the name!:)

Cheers,

dutchad

Hey valerian, what's the speed of your net? I'm on 512kbps.
Did you managed to play against english/aussie guys without lag? (I tried on and it turned out to be a fascinating experience:sarcasm). I played a match against somebody called 'akki' from Delhi and it was lagging too. What about you?

Hey my net speed is just 64 kbps. I manage to play against the english/aussie guys,but mostly in the afternoon and in the evenings without any lag. But in the night the connection drops a lot. I have just played one guy from India and we managed to finish that game perfectly,without any lag and stuff. Usually just 1 in 5 games lags for me,but that also not much,just a little bit. :)

Valerian what is ur id on the game?? i want to play right now

mani_2002001 added 5 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

my id is mani_gamer..start anyone,.

Just ***** "Stoner":p. I have to admit that i batted poorly in this match coz he bowled 3 overs with spinners:eek:. I had to score somewhere near 120 or 130.

In my last match i got a very unique wicket. I bowled a slower good length ball on leg stump goin down the leg side. He played the backfoot pull early and almost finished the shot . His front leg was in air , ball struck it and rolled back on to stumps

Attachments

• sss.jpg
    sss.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 10
Valerian what is ur id on the game?? i want to play right now

mani_2002001 added 5 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

my id is mani_gamer..start anyone,.

Had a great game against you mate. Smashed your bowling at the start,but then I guess your spinners pulled the game back a little. Any ways good try. :)

Users who are viewing this thread