PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

I got a Xbox controller too. Y is for run and B is for cancel. Sometimes if you start a run and suddenly press cancel the batsmen would try to return to the crease but wont ground his bat, so press X quickly after B to avoid Runout

Right, well i said that the wrong way round Lol. Ask oxtail i was running after the wicket keeper had the ball in his hands. I really messed up :D

Though it was a great effort from you, sadly you didnt get deserving points due to noobishness of your opponent.

I have hosted a match, anyone wanna join???

Just had an incomplete game against sunnykinger. After he (playing as India) put me (Australia) in to bat and I was either 76/2 or 80/2 after 7 overs when the disconnect came. There wasn't a drop of lag at my end, so I'm a bit dubious tbh. Anybody able to vouch for him?

I was 0/1 after two balls as I edged to slip with Hughes. sunnykinger bowled a lot shorter than my previous opponents and it took me those couple of balls to adapt (plus I hadn't played at all today before then). However Ponting hit a first ball four and I started to motor, particularly helped by sunnykinger keeping the cover region largely unprotected (although he did use the ring field for a bit). He also dropped a lobbed catch at gully and Haddin eventually mistimed a hook shot down square legs throat.

However, with him only having three pace bowlers I was very confident of getting some way over 200. Alas, it was not to be.

Had my first win against netplayer
In 5 over ODI, he made 45/5 and I chased it with 2 balls to spare
Short but good game

I have created a T20 game if anyone can join

Just had an incomplete game against sunnykinger. After he (playing as India) put me (Australia) in to bat and I was either 76/2 or 80/2 after 7 overs when the disconnect came. There wasn't a drop of lag at my end, so I'm a bit dubious tbh. Anybody able to vouch for him?

I was 0/1 after two balls as I edged to slip with Hughes. sunnykinger bowled a lot shorter than my previous opponents and it took me those couple of balls to adapt (plus I hadn't played at all today before then). However Ponting hit a first ball four and I started to motor, particularly helped by sunnykinger keeping the cover region largely unprotected (although he did use the ring field for a bit). He also dropped a lobbed catch at gully and Haddin eventually mistimed a hook shot down square legs throat.

However, with him only having three pace bowlers I was very confident of getting some way over 200. Alas, it was not to be.

i m just exhausted man
everytime something comes up
i am tired of this blue screen errors on vista?
no idea what to do
tried formatting 3 times
drivers are ok
memory test ok
still problems

Game hosted... Join......

P.S: (6 continuous wins in ODI's yay :banana2:banana2:banana2. Though, they were 5 overs only:p)

Yep - have you done the port forwarding Stevie, just incase it makes a difference?

EarlCG added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Ahh, must be a router thing, i don't have one and have never had that problem.

What are you using? Just an ADSL modem (USB or Ethernet)?

Back after food and ready for another game btw

EarlCG added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

Ethernet cable, 10meg, virgin media.

Ah - you're on cable rather than ADSL. I'm surprised it's just a dumb modem though - does it have Wireless?

Users who are viewing this thread