PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

There is another reason for my style. My net might disconnect while playing 20 over matches thus i play shorter matches to give myself a better chance completing the game.
Possibly if you're playing against the Indian contingent but I can't remember any lag at all in our game.

I agree. Playing 5 and 10 over games over and over does get boring after while. Cuz there is always slogging in those games, even I do that all the time( But if you don't than opponent will finish you). Realism of cricket dies in 5 over games. 20-20 is best format for online cricket.

Hey angrypixel, am sorry had to quit the match in the middle, but it is really frustrating when some one balls bouncers all 6 balls of the over. I have played against so many people,but no one has just been balling bouncers each and every ball. This is just not fair. I do not want to play with you again. :mad:

Thats why i dont play T20. I was bowling with Australia and valerian was playing as india. Valerain was having a torrid time against my slow medium pacers(hope,macdonald,watson). So after 5 overs he quit(i bowled 2 consecutive maidens:p)

Thats why i dont play T20. I was bowling with Australia and valerian was playing as india. Valerain was having a torrid time against my slow medium pacers(hope,macdonald,watson). So after 5 overs he quit(i bowled 2 consecutive maidens:p)

Yes if you keep bowling each and every ball a bouncer with your slow bowlers,it is bound to go as maidens. This is the first time I quit. Can`t you bowl other line and lengths?

Hey angrypixel, am sorry had to quit the match in the middle, but it is really frustrating when some one balls bouncers all 6 balls of the over. I have played against so many people,but no one has just been balling bouncers each and every ball. This is just not fair. I do not want to play with you again. :mad:

You could have smacked those for 6. Try bowling 6 bouncers to me:p Its not the fault in the game. I was trying all the lengths in first over and you struggled against the first bouncer i bowled. Now even in real life if someone struggles against a particular delivery then opposition would exploit that. In T20 WC, England and WI ***** indian team with short pitch stuff, hardly any full deliveries. So you cant say it is unrealistic. Just improve your game.(i used to struggle against spinner but now i feed on spinners in online match).... Most of the balls were good length which you tried to play on the backfoot hence got hit in nuts and body all the time;)

Feel free to bowl as many medium pacers bouncers as like against me (they should really quite easy to hit I'd have thought Valerian) and you know I won't quit.

If i remember rules correctly, there is only 1 bouncer per over allowed thus if you are correct too then i bowled 1 bouncer and 5 no-balls per over;) (unless there has been some change in ICC rules)

AngryPixel added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Feel free to bowl as many medium pacers bouncers as like against me (they should really quite easy to hit I'd have thought Valerian) and you know I won't quit.

Thats what i am trying to tell him. I tried all the lengths in first over and he struggled against bouncers so i exploited it. That it. Even i slam medium pacer bouncers for 6. They are just too easy. Dont know why he was struggling.:eek:

You could have smacked those for 6. Try bowling 6 bouncers to me:p Its not the fault in the game. I was trying all the lengths in first over and you struggled against the first bouncer i bowled. Now even in real life if someone struggles against a particular delivery then opposition would exploit that. In T20 WC, England and WI ***** indian team with short pitch stuff, hardly any full deliveries. So you cant say it is unrealistic. Just improve your game.(i used to struggle against spinner but now i feed on spinners in online match).... Most of the balls were good length which you tried to play on the backfoot hence got hit in nuts and body all the time;)

Good length is different and bouncer length is different,and I would not mind if you were bowling good length or bowling 1-2 bouncers in the over or something,but you were just consistently bowling that length. Why can`t you try different things at times?

Just finished against someone called IS_Leon. He decided to bowl short and was punished. :p In all fairness, he stuck around and didn't quit. There was some hideous lag at times.

Cricket20092009-08-1316-39-50-73.png

Stevie, i have hosted a match, join it. Gas wanna see our match:p:p

If i remember rules correctly, there is only 1 bouncer per over allowed thus if you are correct too then i bowled 1 bouncer and 5 no-balls per over;) (unless there has been some change in ICC rules)

AngryPixel added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Thats what i am trying to tell him. I tried all the lengths in first over and he struggled against bouncers so i exploited it. That it. Even i slam medium pacer bouncers for 6. They are just too easy. Dont know why he was struggling.:eek:

Well I tried everything but even touch those. Any ways forget it. Chill out,sorry for quitting.

Good length is different and bouncer length is different,and I would not mind if you were bowling good length or bowling 1-2 bouncers in the over or something,but you were just consistently bowling that length. Why can`t you try different things at times?
If you hit him to the boundary a few times then he'll be forced to adjust his line/length. I'm afraid if you struggle against the short ball in real life then the bowler would target that - see Philip Hughes in the Ashes tests.

EarlCG added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

Just finished against someone called IS_Leon. He decided to bowl short and was punished. :p In all fairness, he stuck around and didn't quit. There was some hideous lag at times.

As if your batting average and runs total needed anymore boosting! ;) Still, quite an impressive score if it was lagging as you describe.

Cricket20092009-08-1316-39-50-73.png

Jesus christ, that is brutal. Fair play to him for sticking around. 370 Lol, that is crazy.

The_gas added 3 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Well its time to test out the 360 pad online. I still haven't been able to get more than 1 wicket against the cpu in that test match since i got it. Don't get me wrong, that has nothing to do with it, i can hit the perfect meter so often that the cpu only seem to get out when i bowl a bad ball.

Users who are viewing this thread