PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

I'm not sure you only get the 8 directions. I'm technically playing with the keyboard just with ADWS mapped to my joypad as LRUD and I get 360 degree fine movement.

Oh - that's I had gathered with what Ricco and at least one other had said.

Still, I think a pad is worth investing in personally.

#600 :)

nope, #601:p:p. You were late submitting your post

I'd love to see a Stevie Vs Pixel match. Stick it to em stevie boi. :p

I only play 5 over matches these days:p:p Dont have temper for 20 over games. Lost too many games after good starts in 20 over.

Grrrrrhhhh:mad::mad: Another quitter. "andymcd". I played match of my life to score 137 in 5 overs. He was down 5/3 in first over and then quit:facepalm......

I'll host a 5 over match, lets see what stevie got.:p:banana2:banana2:banana2

Having never played with the keyboard I only learnt about the limited 8 direction movement today. Honestly mate, that's just such a disadvantage to be dealing with, that you really need to be considering getting a 360 controller if you plan to play online at all regularly (which I hope you will).

EarlCG added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

I do own xbox360 controller. I was playing from work against Pixel. But ya playing controller is different ball compare to keyboard. I still think they should add chat or voice functionality on PC later on.

I only play 5 over matches these days:p:p Dont have temper for 20 over games. Lost too many games after good starts in 20 over.
That's because you slog so much. You have to play very poorly to lose 10 wickets in 30 balls, while it's much harder to maintain your wickets across 120 ball game, particularly playing in the "swing the bat now, think later" style that you seem to have decided is the way to go. I think it says a lot about you personally that you haven't got the patience for Twenty20...

I really wish they didn't bung 5, 10, 25 & 50 overs all under the OD banner. As far as the statistics go, it's just quite blatantly not comparing like with like.

i totally agree
if anyone has to say something
how will they do tht?
voice feature i dont care about that
but yes a instant text chat was required

i totally agree
if anyone has to say something
how will they do tht?
voice feature i dont care about that
but yes a instant text chat was required

Yes I agree with that. Just had a 20 over match with BFL and he scored 124 and I ended up making that score with just 2 balls left and with 2 wickets in hand. I could not even thank him for such a great game. :) :D

That's because you slog so much. You have to play very poorly to lose 10 wickets in 30 balls, while it's much harder to maintain your wickets across 120 ball game, particularly playing in the "swing the bat now, think later" style that you seem to have decided is the way to go. I think it says a lot about you personally that you haven't got the patience for Twenty20...

I really wish they didn't bung 5, 10, 25 & 50 overs all under the OD banner. As far as the statistics go, it's just quite blatantly not comparing like with like.

There is another reason for my style. My net might disconnect while playing 20 over matches thus i play shorter matches to give myself a better chance completing the game..

Okay, i'll play a 20 over game just to ch:peck my temper . I am hosting it, join it anyone who wanna.

I still think they should add chat or voice functionality on PC later on.
Not including text chat is an unbelievable oversight - I've repeated myself on this before but I wish they had just integrated Steamworks.

Anyway, I can't see them fixing that in any patch, but if you have a look at the details in my signature about Ventrilo then that's a voice comms server I've rented which anybody is free to use.

I'm still at work currently but will be online in an hour or so.

Is it possible to change the squad while playing online??

Stevie Vs Pixel is the match everyone wants. I just asked some random people in the street and they agreed.

Users who are viewing this thread