PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

BTW MuchMore aka Batsman123 sorry but I didn't quit. I played 12matches today. but able to complete only one.
Got disconnected from 7 winning and 4 losing. What the heck is today's problem.
I will not blame anyone as quitter cuz I think it's my net problem today.
And dude that's what I am thinking why will you quit a winning match lol.
Too fustrated today. Will play you tomorrow batsman123. Be there after 11:30. Cya.

Last edited:
I just had what would have been one of my most exciting matches so far.

Batting first, I started poorly and collapsed horrifically to 30-6, with just Mark Boucher left of the batsmen. He then led a spirited recovery, top scoring (by miles) with 47, steering South Africa to 107/7 thanks to some late slogs from Harris (18*) and Ntini (9*). Worst part of it all was that 5 out of the 7 wickets were run outs. :doh

Then my opponents innings began, and Steyn and Ntini reduced him to 4/6. Then I decided to bowl Harris... big mistake. Malik butchered him for a 32 run over to take my opponent to 36/6. Then it was essentially me restricting Malik and picking off his partners. Finally my opponent was all out for 60.

Then guess what happened... he quit. :mad:

I just had what would have been one of my most exciting matches so far.

Batting first, I started poorly and collapsed horrifically to 30-6, with just Mark Boucher left of the batsmen. He then led a spirited recovery, top scoring (by miles) with 47, steering South Africa to 107/7 thanks to some late slogs from Harris (18*) and Ntini (9*). Worst part of it all was that 5 out of the 7 wickets were run outs. :doh

Then my opponents innings began, and Steyn and Ntini reduced him to 4/6. Then I decided to bowl Harris... big mistake. Malik butchered him for a 32 run over to take my opponent to 36/6. Then it was essentially me restricting Malik and picking off his partners. Finally my opponent was all out for 60.

Then guess what happened... he quit. :mad:

Play me next? I already hosted a 20 overs match. Please I am desperately waiting.

Had another atrocious game. I completely destroyed him. It feels bad after a while... Everyone I play gets out for such small totals :(
ohgod2.jpg

It was me and 4 of them were run outs due to a bug. I was in the crease but it was appearing in the half of the pitch lol. But you bowled really well.:D

Play me next? I already hosted a 20 overs match. Please I am desperately waiting.

Unfortunately I've become so disillusioned with the quitters, lack of a ladder/any incentive to play whatsoever that I'm seriously considering uninstalling and pulverising the disk into the ground until it becomes a fine powder.

And yet you got wasted by me? ;)
Didn't we not finish from what I remember? I honestly haven't lost a game yet. People have disconnected on me and the connection has been lost a few times.

playkid12 added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

It was me and 4 of them were run outs due to a bug. I was in the crease but it was appearing in the half of the pitch lol. But you bowled really well.:D

thanks, I actually noticed that you were in the crease and somehow you were getting out. It was kinda annoying. The game has a ton of bugs.

Unfortunately I've become so disillusioned with the quitters, lack of a ladder/any incentive to play whatsoever that I'm seriously considering uninstalling and pulverising the disk into the ground until it becomes a fine powder.

Quitter? What are you talking about? If you are scared then that is something else. I can get you both of the people I played and they will tell you if I quitted or now. I only quit one game so far after I was constantly bowled yorkers for 10 overs. If you were that person then get a life and go play mario or something so you can atleast win but no need to play cheap to win.

Quitter? What are you talking about? If you are scared then that is something else. I can get you both of the people I played and they will tell you if I quitted or now. I only quit one game so far after I was constantly bowled yorkers for 10 overs. If you were that person then get a life and go play mario or something so you can atleast win but no need to play cheap to win.

Isn't yorker length considered good length in this game lol

are you talking about our match? It was you? If it was you then great matchman! You owned me in the first over but I cam back hard ad thats why I won. Nice match.

MS Dhoni added 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Isn't yorker length considered good length in this game lol

Yeah but facing constan yorkers isn't fun at all. It is just a cheap act to win. No fun at all when playing. I rarely bowl yorkers and still get wickets. I would rather lose instead of playing cheaply. I want to have a great match thats it. And yeah, yorkers are good length to pitch and it can go to a good level to ennoy others lol.

Last edited:
Didn't we not finish from what I remember? I honestly haven't lost a game yet. People have disconnected on me and the connection has been lost a few times.

playkid12 added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

thanks, I actually noticed that you were in the crease and somehow you were getting out. It was kinda annoying. The game has a ton of bugs.
I am getting this bug from the last three games and this is annoying. I cant take singles now.

Yeah but facing constan yorkers isn't fun at all. It is just a cheap act to win. No fun at all when playing. I rarely bowl yorkers and still get wickets. I would rather lose but play a good game.

Yeah, but it's also the only way to hit the wickets in this game. That being said, I usually bowl between 4-5 meters mark and vary the pace rather than my line/length, and that gets me a ton of wickets. Also moving the cursor around a lot gets em.

What I've noticed is some people trick me with what looks like a short ball and all of the sudden it changes last min. into a yorker. What's the control for that? I have no idea how to do it.

playkid12 added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

I am getting this bug from the last three games and this is annoying. I cant take singles now.

I guess you could always try reinstalling :-\

I was joking - I was certainly not suggesting you were a quitter - I just meant that the whole game is really irritating me because it is so bug ridden and there is no ladder. I'm sorry if I offended you but I wasn't talking about you I was just talking in general. And I'm certainly not afraid of humiliating defeats. :)

I was joking - I was certainly not suggesting you were a quitter - I just meant that the whole game is really irritating me because it is so bug ridden and there is no ladder. I'm sorry if I offended you but I wasn't talking about you I was just talking in general. And I'm certainly not afraid of humiliating defeats. :)

There is like.. stat tracking, I guess and it ranks you against everyone else in # of wickets, runs scored, etc. And if you really wanted to do a tournament/ladder type thing, you could always start one here.

are you talking about our match? It was you? If it was you then great matchman! You owned me in the first over but I cam back hard ad thats why I won. Nice match.

MS Dhoni added 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Yeah but facing constan yorkers isn't fun at all. It is just a cheap act to win. No fun at all when playing. I rarely bowl yorkers and still get wickets. I would rather lose instead of playing cheaply. I want to have a great match thats it. And yeah, yorkers are good length to pitch and it can go to a good level to ennoy others lol.

your id? IndIan? Man this bug is irritating :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread