PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

49678324.jpg

Another W, but lol.. this one was close. Funny story: somehow a honey bee got in my room, and I left my computer to catch it (huge fear of bees). And I was gone for an entire over. Surprisingly, he didn't bowl any of his balls on the stumps!

The font! Its huge!! Anyway, someone join my game plz. I've been waiting for the past 10 mins.

I will play you but I can only play in one hour and 20 minutes. I can be online early but not before that. I have to go somewhere. I really want to play someone. I will play you in 1 hour and 20 minutes if you want to.

It looked like you waited for the spinners, that over was crucial, I ran out of pace bowlers and you played relly sensible, great game.

Is it me or I ran you out twice but the feilder gathered the ball but did not hit the stupms(bug)?

It looked like you waited for the spinners, that over was crucial, I ran out of pace bowlers and you played relly sensible, great game.

Is it me or I ran you out twice but the feilder gathered the ball but did not hit the stupms(bug)?
Yeah i was just waiting for spinners. :p

Yeah that was a bug my wicketkeeper and bowlers also werent making any runout attempts. :doh They were just moving their hands above the stumps lol. I hope codemasters release a patch to fix these bugs.

Last edited:
49678324.jpg

Another W, but lol.. this one was close. Funny story: somehow a honey bee got in my room, and I left my computer to catch it (huge fear of bees). And I was gone for an entire over. Surprisingly, he didn't bowl any of his balls on the stumps!

yeah that was me.... there were some connection issues..... at one point i delivered 3 no balls... right near the end... though your last two batsman were playing like proper batsman and it felt that my bowlers balls had just been cut off.....

just a word of advice so that you don't piss of other players.... try bowling different line and lengths... specially with your field placing..... it gets boring playing only two shots all match....

ksduded added 4 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

Yeah i was just waiting for spinners. :p

Yeah that was a bug my wicketkeeper and bowlers also werent making any runout attempts. :doh They were just moving their hands above the stumps lol. I hope codemasters release a patch to fix these bugs.

ya happened to me a few times too... both batsman are at one end.. and the bowler just collects the bowl and stands there with a big question mark on his head.... sometimes it feels that these crickets are right out of Sims...

Last edited:
Had a really close match with wrick3000.
I won but he is tough to beat.

hey did anyone play in Harare..its so fun playing in such a small sized ground...

I am ready! I am creating a t20 game. Come and join.
The match is ready and waiting for someone to join!:D
Lol a quitter joined my game and when I smashed him for a six and a four, he quit. what a loser.
Anyone for a 5 over odi? I thought people wanted to play at this time. C'mon someone please join.

Last edited:
yeah that was me.... there were some connection issues..... at one point i delivered 3 no balls... right near the end... though your last two batsman were playing like proper batsman and it felt that my bowlers balls had just been cut off.....

just a word of advice so that you don't piss of other players.... try bowling different line and lengths... specially with your field placing..... it gets boring playing only two shots all match....

Yeah I noticed that. It ruined the final moments of our game, which was pretty tense. As far as your different line and lengths advice is concerned, I normally do. It's just you struggled so much against the line I was bowling at that I saw it counterproductive to change it. I did change the length though. Anyway, the point is you don't fix what isn't broken. You wouldn't see international bowlers suddenly changing their lines if the opposition is struggling against a particular line. Plus, it's not like I bowl yorker after yorker nor are my field settings stacked toward one side. Plus my line is the off-stump to middle stump line, which is what you're taught in real life. And you can hit both sides of the wicket using it, just there is a lot of risk involved because of my field settings, which is just smart of me. The only reason someone would get frustrated is because they aren't making as many runs as they feel they should, when in reality, they're just being outwitted. I'm not pulling any cheap tricks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread