PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Had a nice game against 'sunnykinger'. Batting 1st he tonked me around for 15 RPO, me dropping two catches. He finally got to 76/0 of 5 overs.

I started well and mannaged to reach the target 4.3 overs, with loss of 2 wickets.

hi
it was me
u played well
:)

sunnykinger added 3 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

man im so pissed off right now. ive played like 7 matches and was on the road to victory on all of them. and they quit out!! all of them. man why do they quit? these guys have already quit on me : punter,cmylan,ravi,allrounder18 seandil666, sandsaims, sunnykinger and there are some others i cant remember. please stop quiting.

quick question, if they quit, will the stats of the game still be counted towards the leaderboards?

excuse me
i didnt quit
i never did
i was facing some drivers problem on my PC
my PC used to crash all the time
while playing
it is fixed now
every now and then i apologized here
whenever while playing my PC crashed

I think something has to be done (in a patch) urgently to address the imbalance between spinners and pacers.
For example in my last match, my opponent scored 34 a.o. after at one point being 28-0 thanks to a huge 28 run over off Hinds. He then lost all his wickets facing my RFMs and RFs.
Then, in my innings, I got there in 1.4 overs thanks to a 27 run over off Singh.
It's stupid! Short of bowling ridiculously full or ridiculously short, there is nothing you can do with spinners online - and I didn't advance down the wicket even once.
If anyone has any tips on how to use spinners, I'll welcome them. I just think it's more likely a bug in the game. :(

where is Afridi's faster one when you need it

Anyone wanna play now?

I will be hosting a 5 or 10ovrs match in 5mins

Username : Rockstar

Hey, I guess we played a T20 game a bit before. (my id: Batsman123) Sorry, I had to leave in between as mom called for dinner. Heartiest apologies for that.

PS: For anyone else reading this, I didn't quit 'coz I was loosing, infact I was in command of the game with me bowling and number of wickets being more than number of overs.

Hey, I guess we played a T20 game a bit before. (my id: Batsman123) Sorry, I had to leave in between as mom called for dinner. Heartiest apologies for that.

PS: For anyone else reading this, I didn't quit 'coz I was loosing, infact I was in command of the game with me bowling and number of wickets being more than number of overs.

No problem about that mate!

I'm fed up of people quitting:mad::mad::doh

I played 4 matches and all were disconnected i was in command of the matches and they were lag free(max people from India,sorry to say)

Played a 10 over match with renoldino and lost it by 40 plus runs.:crying

^^ You took the screenshot through camera? :eek: lol just press Print Screen and paste it in MS Paint.:)

And can you tell me how to invite people. I cant invite them.

Last edited:
Yeah I know but for some reason print screen not working for me I tried,
and to invite friend
press 'x' on the search match screen,
select the match type you want to play,
select ranked to no and private slot to 1 then invite your friends

anyone for a game? i never played anyone from planetcricket. I will be online in 15 mins.

MS Dhoni added 16 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Hey Kabooka, what happened? From what I read in this forum, you are not a quitter but I bowled 3 dots on first 3 balls and it says connection lost. I think you had connection lost or it was a fault in my internet.

Hi Dhoni , im online right now , whats your user ID , Mine is Kabooka ?

Hey Kabooka, what happened? From what I read in this forum, you are not a quitter but I bowled 3 dots on first 3 balls and it says connection lost. I think you had connection lost or it was a fault in my internet.

Dude are you 1nd1an ? Bhai bahut tagda lag hai .

Cant see a damn thing . The ball pauses for a complete second after being bowled. Since that would make the game unplayable not only for me but for you as well , i decided to quit without wasting any of your time . BTW Whats your internet speed ? im on 1 mbps .

From my experience the game does well only if i play within the sub continent , or someone else outside the sub continent, but with a decent connection decides to host the game.

543748397.png

Last edited:
Hi Dhoni , im online right now , whats your user ID , Mine is Kabooka ?

Dude are you 1nd1an ? Bhai bahut tagda lag hai .

Cant see a damn thing . The ball pauses for a complete second after being bowled. Since that would make the game unplayable not only for me but for you as well , i decided to quit without wasting any of your time . BTW Whats your internet speed ? im on 1 mbps .

From my experience the game does well only if i play within the sub continent , or someone else outside the sub continent, but with a decent connection decides to host the game.

543748397.png

Yeah its me. I also got 1mbps. The same thing happens to me all the time. When I play some people, the ball pauses for a second right before it is about to bounce. I don't think that there is any problem with my internet performance because I played many other online games which run smooth. But it would have been a nice game. Just played a t20 game against someone named WC007 and I was bowling first and brought him to 45 for 5 in 4.5 overs but my game hanged ad I had to shut down my computer. Does this happen to anyone? My game hangs sometimes and I can't do anything. Not even get to the window. I can't even get the task manager. I tried everything but nothing works so I have to hold down my PC's power button and restart it. If wc007 isfrom this forum then I want to say I am sorry for quitting but it wasn't in my control.

Maybe somethign is wrong with your connection because I just joined your 10 overs ODi and it says connection lost and then I checked at your status in my friends list and it said that you are offline. Maybe your connection keepsdisconnecting with the internet. How about I host the game this time and see if it works good? You can quit after 1 over and I will know that it was lagging and thats why you quit. waiting for your reply here so I can go on and create a game.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread