PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Lol! you'll have to hurry because this guy names Hawk keeps on joining my game!!!

Wait , GTG for breakfast , sorry for holding you up like this :(

Its ok man. We will play some other time because it is 12:35 AM here right now and I'll have to go to bed by 1:00 AM. Meanwhile, I was playing some guy and I was shocked that he didn't quit. I won the toss and chose to bat and I scored 112 off of 5 overs no outs with sehwag 48 and tendulkar 54. Thn I had him 8 outs for 38 at 5 overs. This match got me at rank 7 in ODI batting average.:banana2 So excited because this is the first game in which I am raked in online rankings lol. Not that I actually care about it but it feels nice to see I am actually good at atleast cricket game online.:D So far I've played 5 matches online with 4 wins and 1 lose.

Last edited:
Had a nice close game against VikrantV8 , It stayed close to the wire .

I batted without any sense & he bowled very well , infact there was a new thing i learnt from him. Anyways i managed to make a paltry 55 for 5 from 5 overs. There was only one over in which i dominated & it was the basis for my score.
He started well , scoring 12 of the first over & then he suddenly lost 3 wickets in 3 balls

Afterwards he scored a boundary of the first ball of the new batsman but later got him run out of that too of a misfield ( talk about bad luck )

The same trend continued & he scored anotehr boundary & another chump was sent home
After this he got serious & started playing sensibly as well as hammered a few with McCallum .

The stage was set , he needed 14 of the last over ( pretty fair ) & he knew how to get it. Danny Vettori got a promotion in the order & he seemed up to task.

As luck would have it , he needed only 4 of the last 2 balls , with me having the field spread out. BTW i was using Hussey as my bowler , so i was even more bothered as he is pretty easy to slaughter .

Lady luck decided to shine & Hussy got him clean bowled of a dolly ( or lollypop)

4 to win of the last ball was tough enough & the last man couldnt pull his pants up to do the job.

P.S. : Close game for both the sides :)

Link to the Gallery : ImageShack Gallery

i enjoyed played against him

Last edited:
^ Click here : ImageShack Gallery

Actually most of the forum automatically resize the pics , but you can always delete them & check out just the gallery instead.

avoid these quitters,
sapphire008
luvkushrock
asif-usa :mad:

anyone up for a match now?

username: vikrantv8

I played a full match(5 overs) with luvkushrock, he didnt quit even though i won the match and was always in command of the match

and yeah asif-usa is a quitter.

Kabooka Shines Again

Now in the top ODI run getters & wicket takers :)

I played a full match(5 overs) with luvkushrock, he didnt quit even though i won the match and was always in command of the match

and yeah asif-usa is a quitter.

luvkushrock is definitely a quitter. He quit the game after he lost 7 wickets in first 3 overs.

Attachments

• luvkushrock - the quitter.JPG
    luvkushrock - the quitter.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 4
Hey kabooka, how about a T20 match right now? I have sent you friend request, accept and please invite to a game. :) I am waiting, I wont be here as Alt+Tab doesnt work with ashes on my pc. So see ya in game dude.

Batsman 123, why wont you win & just be done with it ????

The lag made it impossible for me to play & i was 24 all out . Still i was trying to let you win the match . Instead you take it for Net Practice !!

Arrrre bhai jab 24 runs 20 over mein banane hote hai , tab har over ki 5 balls ko defend nahin karna hota .

BTW i hope you realize that there is an Ungodly lag at your end. Because if there is lag at your end , anybody would be tempted to quit. In my case i just feel like finishing the match & be done with it.

Last edited:
What do you mean? Should I start slogging instead of playing sensible?

You boast of your records here by playing weak players. And when you finally get someone who is read to use the "defensive shot" bot and play sensible, you get pissed off?

I got you out for some 20 odd score. Why? Because you played like some 5yo kid who wants to slog and nothing else. If the ball is good and is not in the slot, you gotta defend it dude. Just wait to loose deliveries. But NO, you want a slog fest, thats it.

One thing is for sure, anyone who wants to play a sensible match with a skilled player, avoid Kabooka.

PS: I have attached the last screenshot I took of our match. Btw, where is your gallery now when you got OWNED?

Attachments

• kabooka.JPG
    kabooka.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 7
The lag made it impossible for me to play & i was 24 all out . Still i was trying to let you win the match . Instead you take it for Net Practice !!

Arrrre bhai jab 24 runs 20 over mein banane hote hai , tab har over ki 5 balls ko defend nahin karna hota .

Jab saamne waala 24 par all out ho gaya ho tab sambhal kar khelne mein hi samajhdaari hai.

I didn't know you were "letting" me win when you bowled all those bouncers which were actually yorkers at last second and vice versa.

BTW i hope you realize that there is an Ungodly lag at your end. Because if there is lag at your end , anybody would be tempted to quit. In my case i just feel like finishing the match & be done with it.

Yea, I have experienced some lag at my end but I don't think its unplayable. After an over or two it works just fine.

But in anycase, if you could play that long, why cant you just finish the game and then rant about it here? Don't want your stats to be ruined or what dude?

Users who are viewing this thread