PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

What do you mean? Should I start slogging instead of playing sensible?

You boast of your records here by playing weak players. And when you finally get someone who is read to use the "defensive shot" bot and play sensible, you get pissed off?

I got you out for some 20 odd score. Why? Because you played like some 5yo kid who wants to slog and nothing else. If the ball is good and is not in the slot, you gotta defend it dude. Just wait to loose deliveries. But NO, you want a slog fest, thats it.

One thing is for sure, anyone who wants to play a sensible match with a skilled player, avoid Kabooka.

PS: I have attached the last screenshot I took of our match. Btw, where is your gallery now when you got OWNED?

Up Yours Mofo ...... You are an asswipe on a slow connection. Dont be too proud of yourself , your internet connection is a piece of crap , as is your attitude.

if i were an asswipe like you i wouldnt have posted the screenshot instead.
Play against other guys whom ive played against & get their advice or shove a bat up your behind :banana2

Screw You

Man you are funny. Instead of accepting your fault you got the guts to use foul language.

Move on.

i guess my fault was that i dint quit after playing the first 3 balls. For that im sorry, apart from that lemme assure you , you are run of the mill stuff

Mihir is fine i have played against him.tries to work around his ways with the bouncers but he is fine.

was playing against larson.Scored 174/4 of 10 and had restricted him to 42/6.
sc1.jpgsc2.jpg
When this happened:doh
sc3.jpg

Tied Match

My online user ID - bad_till_bones

Add me to the list guys....

BTW - played an online match today. Sorry, forgot the userID of the opponent. But look at the SS below -

Just got the PC game. Online id - annihilation66. Only had a game on the ps3 before so let me get a few practice matches in then ill be around for a game

50 over game hosted, no lag, only join if you have a fast connection and the patience to play out the overs.

Users who are viewing this thread