@mannu

are you the same mannu?
why did you choose sri lanka?:eek:

Scores: (20-20)

vikrantv8: 203/6
mannu: 86/10
:banana2
yeah it was me...just could not get the timing right in that match
I try to play with different teams...you know it is just not about winning but enjoying the game.
I have even played with Ireland and got 103 of 10 overs to tie the match

Add this guy to the quitter list. Annoying, it was a 50 over game i bowled him out for 70 odd in the first 15 overs. I batted patiently and sensibly and then he quit. :(

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 18
I have had a few new people quit on me today,just because they`re bowling was poor and they got hammered. This is really sad. Something has to be done about this. :noway

i played 6 games today
5 of them ending in no result as all of my 5 opponents were quitters

i played 6 games today
5 of them ending in no result as all of my 5 opponents were quitters

Add their names here. So that we can avoid playing against them. Sometimes the net also disconnects thats why some people have to leave. But there are others who when they know they are going to lose they always quit.

I played a 5 over game and restricted this guy to just 39 and i achieved that target in just 2 overs. Just when they show player celebrating with the trophy he ran away. :mad: His nick is quadka :mad:

And then i played against this guy AussieAshes after 1 over my net got disconnected. Sorry if you are here.:)

Played many matche today,only one match was ended in the oopponent quitting
his username ruud710Dont play with him,btw he is my friend :p

Had a great match against AnDroMeDa.A real nail biting finish!
we both played quite good.Second last over by Jhonson saved the match for me:D

29kt1rk.jpg

Other was with larson, hammerred him and made 160/4 in 10ovrs.Got my first 50:happy.Bowled him out for 43

Was happy that he didnt quit.
16lms76.jpg

Anybody online Pc look me up Stoney just got game i wont quit if you dont.:banana2

i think an online patch should be dispatched in which the the person who quits should be the loser and the stats should be counted only for the other one..then it would be fair..my id"rpsychic"

Add this guy to the quitter list. Annoying, it was a 50 over game i bowled him out for 70 odd in the first 15 overs. I batted patiently and sensibly and then he quit. :(

wow 50 over game lol. I wont be surprised if you are the guy who is creating those 5 day test match lol. :laugh

Alright guys just played my first 50 overs odi match.

Just want to big up bad till bones as a player. Although it was a one sided game, he didn't quit and used default fields. So two thumbs up to him.

When i batted i spent the first 10 overs getting used to the speed of the ball, and used this to build a solid total. I was helped by bones extras, of which there were plenty.

When it came to my bowling i think bones forgot it was a 50 over game and went into ai slog mode, which brought about a very quick demise. Its a shame because if he got himself in and got the timing right the runs were there to be had on a flat antiga pitch.

I only got the first lot of scorecards whilst i was batting, but bones scored around 8-15 all out.

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-08-20 19-53-12-31.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-20 19-53-12-31.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 11
  • Cricket2009 2009-08-20 19-53-08-69.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-20 19-53-08-69.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Cricket2009 2009-08-20 19-53-03-41.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-20 19-53-03-41.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I just played with Jan52. He batted really well for 123/10 in 10 overs
He bowled well at the start but I chased it down in 8.4 overs at 124/4
My highest target chased

Just had an engrossing contest with mia2009. He got off to a flier and looked like he'd score 200+ after 20 overs, but my bowlers started taking wickets regularly once he scored around 50 runs. He ended up being bowled out for 110 from 9.5 overs.

Unlike him, I got off to a HORRIBLE start. I lost 4 wickets in 20 runs, and I was really worried that he'd just bulldoze me over, so I restricted my hitting for the first time. His bowling was just too good. Collingwood ended up making a 50, and I won with plenty of overs to spare. But still, it was neat how we both had completely differing ways in which we played.

goodgamey.jpg

Sorry

I wanted to say sorry to the guy that i was playing against earlier today. I am sorry i dont remember his name. My name is jmx009. I was CM11 and he was Australia. i had to quit the game halfway through my batting. He posted a mighty score of 174 in 10 overs initially. I had an emergency in the house and had to quit. Sorry about that mate.

I hope you will read this.

Users who are viewing this thread