PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Extremely sorry dude. I had to quit but it was out of my contorl. The power supply went off at the start of my innings but I kept playing thinking it will be back soon enough. But unfortunately it didn't and even UPS was about to go. Sorry dude, but it was fun playing you. You played really well and sensible too.

Hay cool, you are a member here too! :)Thats great. Yeah it's such a shame because I think we are quite evenly matched. Thanks for your kind comments about me playing sensible...I think I bowl pretty well but I definitely need to do something about my batting. :( I liked the way you carefully built your innings, playing calmly and waiting for the bad ball. Good stuff and I hope to play you again soon.:) I shall add you to my friends list if you don't mind!

Accepted the friend request, and ya its my pleasure. :)

hey dutchad i played a match against you.
I think a 5 overs match!
u were 35 or somethign allout and i managed to get only 16 or 17 of 5 overs.
There was terrible lag on my side but still didnt quit

PC
Username: suryanshine

Guyz anybody wants to play with me today evening? :spy

Add their names here. So that we can avoid playing against them. Sometimes the net also disconnects thats why some people have to leave. But there are others who when they know they are going to lose they always quit.

I played a 5 over game and restricted this guy to just 39 and i achieved that target in just 2 overs. Just when they show player celebrating with the trophy he ran away. :mad: His nick is quadka :mad:

And then i played against this guy AussieAshes after 1 over my net got disconnected. Sorry if you are here.:)

hey man i didnt quit n played the whole match i was just in a hurry so i quitted as soon the match ended is there a problem with it.

hey dutchad i played a match against you.
I think a 5 overs match!
u were 35 or somethign allout and i managed to get only 16 or 17 of 5 overs.
There was terrible lag on my side but still didnt quit

Yeah I think I remember. The lag is terrible I know and so random. Good on you for not quitting and thanks for getting my wicket stats up!:D

The_Gas can you please take the pain of updating the first post with the ashes ids of active players? It will be great that way.

Ready to play by 7pm & I am from Chennai,

btw its just 3.35pm now, around 4 hrs to go!

my user name is suryanshine :)

Ah cool....trouble is I am in NZ and its already ten o clock here ...am just settling down to a night of listening to the Ashes and playing online...but I might be around in a few hours!!:)

Ah cool....trouble is I am in NZ and its already ten o clock here ...am just settling down to a night of listening to the Ashes and playing online...but I might be around in a few hours!!:)

welcome mate i will try to come by 6.30pm! :)

The_Gas can you please take the pain of updating the first post with the ashes ids of active players? It will be great that way.

goo idea, although quite a bit of work possibly. Anyone interested in a game online. I am setting up a ODI 25 over???

i will be there in minutes :D
time to finish some unfinished business :D

Users who are viewing this thread