PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Just had a 5 over match with Leeboy (yoker man), I won the toss and elected to feild and bowled him out for 48 in 4.3 overs, then came the yoker man with full length deliveries , It was a tight match with his full deliveries all over, I scored slowly and in the last over I need 11 runs, with couple of twos, threes and wickets, won with a six in the last yoker ball with seven wickets to spare:), leeboy if you'r here vary your deliveries man, trust me you'll get wickets.

Last edited:
I had two great matches with vvikas and kabooka.Won both of them easily.:happy

kabookayqr.png

vvikas.png

btw please add me. My id is coolpant

Today is a yoker day for me, had a 20 overs match with another yokerman Suryashine(CMX1), I (AUS) won the toss and elected to feild and bowled him out for 63,I reached the target in 6 overs with 3 wickets to spare, Malinga got 5 wickets out of the seven I lost, all full deliveries bowled out in 100 Mpr, Dude read my last post , try to vary you delivery, anyway that was a good match thought, apart from your yoker overs from malinga

Today is a yoker day for me, had a 20 overs match with another yokerman Suryashine(CMX1), I (AUS) won the toss and elected to feild and bowled him out for 63,I reached the target in 6 overs with 3 wickets to spare, Malinga got 5 wickets out of the seven I lost, all full deliveries bowled out in 100 Mpr, Dude read my last post , try to vary you delivery, anyway that was a good match thought, apart from your yoker overs from malinga

He is on PC dude.. read a few post above yours, he want a test match. :p

MuchMore added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

I just beat him. Bowled him out on 34. And he showed the sportsman spirit and didnt quit. :D

Whats your ashes ID man? Bro wants to add you as friend there.

Was playing a match with coolpant and he quit/disconnected :doh

boney_g added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

I just beat him. Bowled him out on 34. And he showed the sportsman spirit and didnt quit. :D

Yeah yeah, I know I know... but got you 2 for 0 too... but then you just flew away :(

[BTW, its be Batsman1234]

Digibomb added 3 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

Hey, I don't know whats happening... my posts didn't show up .. so I posted again... and hence the duplicate.

I had two great matches with vvikas and kabooka.Won both of them easily.:happy

kabookayqr.png

vvikas.png

btw please add me. My id is coolpant

Be careful of this man .... he is not human , Maybe some sort of Program made by Codemasters to play with end users like us to do some kind of bug testing ;)

Your batting is truly admirable, as far as im concerned you are the best batsman out there . Keep it up.

Hi Guys, i would have played almost 25 games online and i had won 60 % of the games some are big wins and some are worst losses and some were disconnected(for the other side not me).

But today i played with a guy [oxtar] i think i no one would have ever achieved this score and win with this margin. I think he should be a kid playing for the first time.

:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl

Attachments

• a1.JPG
    a1.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 8
He is on PC dude.. read a few post above yours, he want a test match. :p

MuchMore added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Whats your ashes ID man? Bro wants to add you as friend there.
I am first in the top ODI runs scorer stats. :)

boney_g added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Yeah yeah, I know I know... but got you 2 for 0 too... but then you just flew away :(

[BTW, its be Batsman1234]

Digibomb added 3 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

Hey, I don't know whats happening... my posts didn't show up .. so I posted again... and hence the duplicate.

Well most of the time my first over of batting is slow and bad. I had lost 5 wickets in the first two overs of the match chasing 70 in one match still i won that match. 34 is difficult to chase? Still i have chased 90% of my matches that also includes chasing 80-90 runs when my first two overs were bad lol. ;)

boney_g added 4 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Well malinga is capable of bowling 4 yorkers in a over in reality also. And i dont mind people bowling yorkers in the last overs of the match becoz thats what bowlers try to do it in real matches also. Some of them land as full tosses.

boney_g added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Hi Guys, i would have played almost 25 games online and i had won 60 % of the games some are big wins and some are worst losses and some were disconnected(for the other side not me).

But today i played with a guy [oxtar] i think i no one would have ever achieved this score and win with this margin. I think he should be a kid playing for the first time.

:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl

Two guys already called you a quitter in this thread. :p

boney_g added 5 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Be careful of this man .... he is not human , Maybe some sort of Program made by Codemasters to play with end users like us to do some kind of bug testing ;)

Your batting is truly admirable, as far as im concerned you are the best batsman out there . Keep it up.

Yeah this same program chose to quit when he was 10/2 in the 1st over of the match against me. :spy May be thats an exception. ;)

Last edited:
Two guys already called you a quitter in this thread. :p[/QUOTE]

I never quit any games I think this is a issue in codemasters.

Users who are viewing this thread