PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

I had an insanely one sided game against frankos. Hats off to the guy that he didn't quit
I made my highest ever total in T20 match with 424/5
I was able to bowl him out for 80

425!! How did you manage that? Who was your topscorer? I can only dream of totals like that! I really struggle with the timing.

Just beat Kishore. Kudos to him for not quitting after I'd bowled him out for 23.

Was annoyed at myself for losing 2 wickets at the end.

Cricket20092009-08-2121-42-19-67.jpg

425!! How did you manage that? Who was your topscorer? I can only dream of totals like that! I really struggle with the timing.

I was SA and Grame Smith scored 199 for 60 deliveries
I don't usually score at that rate but in that game my timing was just working really good after the batsman were set

Also had one more game after that against ck2111117 something
It was a 10 over ODI and he bowled really well to restrict me to 78
Then I was bowling well and had him 30/6 in 4 overs until the dumbass quit

I was SA and Grame Smith scored 199 for 60 deliveries
I don't usually score at that rate but in that game my timing was just working really good after the batsman were set

Also had one more game after that against ck2111117 something
It was a 10 over ODI and he bowled really well to restrict me to 78
Then I was bowling well and had him 30/6 in 4 overs until the dumbass quit

199 in 60 deliveries:eek: Nice one. I'd love to give you a game one time. I am pretty sure I could give you some good competition in bowling terms but batting might be (make that "will be") a different story!:D

Oh crap, another quitter shabs

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-08-21 19-45-46-56.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-21 19-45-46-56.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 11
I have really got good in bowling people out
I took 8 in this instance thanks to 3 dropped catches

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-08-21 22-55-33-32.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-21 22-55-33-32.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 4
Anyone fancy a game???? Going online right now (15:35 New Zealand Time, 04:35 GMT, me thinks)!

Just had a nice 20/20 with Mihir. Don't know if he is a member here. But it was a good game which I somehow manged to win, blundering my way to victory as it were.

The one thing that I actually want to mention and might be useful for others; I swapped my Logitech Dual Action with a PC Xbox 360 controller. What a difference in response times! Even though there was lag the buttons responded quick enough and solid enough for me actually to start playing proper shots. Now I know that I have read somewhere that the 360 is officially compatible with this game so that might be a reason or it might just be good luck or it might be that my Logitech has had coffee all over it once or twice!!:laugh

Last edited by a moderator:
@boney_g
Yeah this same program chose to quit when he was 10/2 in the 1st over of the match against me. :spy May be thats an exception. ;)

I had a severe lag problem. I am no quitter . If you want to test me then have a match with me

Last edited:
^^ yo cool play again ? I dont mind a whoopin

hey , i know you are out there ............. cmon bro lets play

Last edited:
Sorry got disconnected after my batting. Now I am online again. But I m not sure for how much time i will be connected though.:(

coolpant added 6 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Just have a look at this. It was somebody called salman. I yorked him each time with slower ones and he got bowled.

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/7475/salman.png

Probably the most one sided match.

What happened cool. Why did you quite after my bowling spell finished ? BTW you do have some weaknesses . But i just adore the way you charge & hit .

BTw there is no thing such as server problems in this game as there is no server in between.

I host & you play , & if we both have a decent Ping , then the game should run just fine.

Here is the screenshot of the score & a video of you quitting Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
jon25
I just defeated Shubhum in a 5 over match (Me=Aus=41/8 He=Eng=26/6) at MCG

GREAT experience...

Or maybe you dont understand that I really got disconnected. I have this problem from a month now . There was no reason for me to quit after I had what I think was a decent total.

Or maybe you dont understand that I really got disconnected. I have this problem from a month now . There was no reason for me to quit after I had what I think was a decent total.

With such severe internet problems , dont you think you should avoid playing multiplayer games ?

Yep, I think people should be careful before running someone into the ground. If other people have faced the same problem with the same person then questions can be asked, but there are genuine connection problems as well. I would be careful playing online; you never know what they might be videoing next....God, I hope no-one finds out that I play online dressed only in my cricket box and my high-heeled shoes....oops, what a give-a-way!:D

Users who are viewing this thread