PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

What happened cool. Why did you quite after my bowling spell finished ? BTW you do have some weaknesses . But i just adore the way you charge & hit .

BTw there is no thing such as server problems in this game as there is no server in between.

I host & you play , & if we both have a decent Ping , then the game should run just fine.

Here is the screenshot of the score & a video of you quitting Lol

29iq1x.gif
29iq1x.gif

haha what a whinner. Asking others to stop ranting. But recording videos of people quitting due to disconnection problems.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/1515484-post1241.html

boney_g added 3 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

@boney_g

I had a severe lag problem. I am no quitter . If you want to test me then have a match with me

No problem lol i can understand that.

boney_g added 4 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Yep, I think people should be careful before running someone into the ground. If other people have faced the same problem with the same person then questions can be asked, but there are genuine connection problems as well. I would be careful playing online; you never know what they might be videoing next....God, I hope no-one finds out that I play online dressed only in my cricket box and my high-heeled shoes....oops, what a give-a-way!:D

29iq1x.gif
29iq1x.gif
29iq1x.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The Zebra is a Fierce animal​

Dutch .... it was a great game ;) Never underestimate a Zimbabwean Zebra ...... or a Kenyan Wildcat or a an Irish Drunk ..... They be dangerous.

An ode to the Red,Green & Brown Zebra ......

The Zebra is a Fierce animal​

Dutch .... it was a great game ;) Never underestimate a Zimbabwean Zebra ...... or a Kenyan Wildcat or a an Irish Drunk ..... They be dangerous.

An ode to the Red,Green & Brown Zebra ......

Too true my friend, but remember; never underestimate a Dutch....er....windmill....I mean.....er....tulip.....er......mmm, I'll get my clogs!:D

I really struggled with your field settings (some say they are unfair; not me, I just try and work around what is put in front of me) and that Swann over was straight from hell. He posed us much threat as a crop of lettuce the poor bugger!

I wonder if a Dutch Zebra is Dangerous .... BTW aint you English ? Is it cool to feed one Tulips under a Windmill ?

[Ze German] Sheitzer Ein Zebra !!! [\Ze German]

I wonder if a Dutch Zebra is Dangerous .... BTW aint you English ? Is it cool to feed one Tulips under a Windmill ?

[Ze German] Sheitzer Ein Zebra !!! [\Ze German]

The only zebras in Holland lay across the road being walked on. As to my nationality, yes I am English but lived in Holland for many a long time! Now I am in NZ.

Hmmm i wonder if Zebras eat Kiwi fruits & Kiwi Birds ?

Would you believe it, a dude just quit on me cuz the Zebras smacked 25/1 off 1.4 overs against the Aussie Kangaroos .

akshayraheja is also a damn quitter. I played with him two times and both times he quit the match when I was about to reach the target.

a guy playing with me
quit on me
when he was 0-5
i scored 287 allout in 18.1 overs
its a quitters day
experienced 6 quitters since morning
:mad:

Attachments

• Untitled55.jpg
    Untitled55.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 5
played 2 guys, one is satwant007, though he is not a very experienced player but atleast he doesn't quit. Try him :)

played a match with some Earl_CG (20-20)

he had me in bits with his bowling :(
I scored 101 in 18.1 overs :(

and then, came my turn ;):D
it took me only 8.4 overs to send him packing at 57/10 :banana2

though i won, i did learn some new tactics from him today :thumbs

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-08-22 19-55-07-18.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-22 19-55-07-18.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Cricket2009 2009-08-22 19-55-39-44.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-22 19-55-39-44.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Cricket2009 2009-08-22 19-55-44-21.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-22 19-55-44-21.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 6
played a match with some Earl_CG (20-20)

he had me in bits with his bowling :(
I scored 101 in 18.1 overs :(

and then, came my turn ;):D
it took me only 8.4 overs to send him packing at 57/10 :banana2

though i won, i did learn some new tactics from him today :thumbs

Dude, Earl_CG is a member here. I don't think PC members quit, atleast most of them don't. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread