PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Played a match against coolpant. I was australia and i won. And he is a good player. :)

1z2f8jm.jpg

Last edited:
Started a 10 overs match with this looser Kabooka after elected to bat he lost 6 wickets for 3 runs in 3 overs and he quits.
You sure going on my quiter list buddy with ID:deeraj and another guy ID:sporty yanks quits after loosing a wicket in first ball:facepalm:facepalm

Last edited:
I played against Sha2knn. Connection lost. Hadn't played him before so I reserve judgement but probably won't be trying again.....anyway something happened with the timing of my controller suddenly....I bowled fourteen no balls in three overs!!:facepalm

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok for all the trinidadians with the game.
Who want to play online.
Well set up a game tonight around 8pm.

look for TriniCricket server

Guys please ignore this quitter kabooka, as he requeted a rematch and I gave him , it was AsiaXI (kabooka) v Australia, I won the toss and elected to feild,

In four overs he was 0 for 2, he was playing no shots just defending
2.jpg

He even played defensive shots for free hits :rtfl, I was still on the top with14/4 in 6 overs
3.jpg

I took wickets at regular intervals and hold him to 35/7 in 10 overs, I missed no catches, all taken:banana2
4.jpg

Finally bowled him out for 63 on the 19th over, he played defensively and played couple of nice shots in the middle
final.jpg

When I came to bat, he bowled Katich 1st ball of the innings on a full yoker but then I played sensibly and scoed quickly
d.jpg

then came Muralitharan to spin on the 3rd over and I smashed him for two six and a four on his over and Kabooka quits,

This is not fair play guys. Ignore this guy and save your time,

ps: print screen wont work for some reason for me, thats y the cam pic

Last edited:
Guys please ignore this quitter kabooka,

Well it seems the moderators have acted swiftly and we can all ignore his foul mouthed interjections. There is absolutely no need for insulting and degrading behaviour. Without being burdened with the reputation of being a Moderator Fanboy (God forbid!), hats off to you guys and good riddance kabooka!:hpraise:banana2

Last edited by a moderator:
Well played mate. You're only the second person to beat me (the_gas has twice) and one of the few to hit me for over 100.

I was disappointed with my bowling tbh - I think forgetting to switch Hilfenhaus for Siddle for the first time in forever threw me more than it should have. You batted very impressively though.

Batting wise I was useless to start off with; with the line you were bowling and the ROW XI pace attack the timing windows were tiny. Eventually I managed to make some headway but I the earlier wickets and some poor running from myself left me with too much of a mountain to climb and you thoroughly deserved your emphatic win.

Thanks mate :)
Looking forward for another match with you ;)
Cheers :cheers

vikrantv8 added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

ps: print screen wont work for some reason for me, thats y the cam pic

Try Fraps :)

Well it seems the moderators have acted swiftly and we can all ignore his foul mouthed interjections. There is absolutely no need for insulting and degrading behaviour. Without being burdened with the reputation of being a Moderator Fanboy (God forbid!), hats off to you guys and good riddance kabooka!:hpraise:banana2
Well said dude:clap

Try Fraps

Thanks, will try it!!!

Last edited:
had a match with koops23 and he didn't quit,but inorder to finish the match quickly he ran himself out in the 1st ten balls.Thanks to him for finishing the match.

Had a good match with Christy_lenin. I scored 153 in 10 overs and restricted him to 98.

christyr.png

Last edited:
Hey koops23..i had to quit because my computer was hanged..i was enjoying the match at 61-4 in 3.2 overs..so don't mind please..

And to everyone else that my game hangs a lot so please don't mind..

My id : rpsychic

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread