PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

f******g powercut man.Sorry Sorry Sorry.
Power went off in the 2nd over man.
My UPS is not that good.

played a match with some Earl_CG (20-20)

he had me in bits with his bowling :(
I scored 101 in 18.1 overs :(

and then, came my turn ;):D
it took me only 8.4 overs to send him packing at 57/10 :banana2

though i won, i did learn some new tactics from him today :thumbs
Dude, Earl_CG is a member here. I don't think PC members quit, atleast most of them don't. ;)

did i say he quit?:what
he never did, he completed the full match :thumbs
you can check the screens man!

did i say he quit?:what
he never did, he completed the full match :thumbs
you can check the screens man!

I meant PC members don't quit hence the great game. ;) Sorry for being unclear. :p

First game completed today where no one quit
I dropped a lot of catches in that game but still it was one sided. He bowled really well at the start with the medium pacers but once the spinners came on I scored a lot

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-08-22 14-32-51-75.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-22 14-32-51-75.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 10
Was playing with a guy SSRG and my net got disconnected. Sorry if you are here.

played a match with some Earl_CG (20-20)

he had me in bits with his bowling :(
I scored 101 in 18.1 overs :(

and then, came my turn ;):D
it took me only 8.4 overs to send him packing at 57/10 :banana2

though i won, i did learn some new tactics from him today :thumbs

Well played mate. You're only the second person to beat me (the_gas has twice) and one of the few to hit me for over 100.

I was disappointed with my bowling tbh - I think forgetting to switch Hilfenhaus for Siddle for the first time in forever threw me more than it should have. You batted very impressively though.

Batting wise I was useless to start off with; with the line you were bowling and the ROW XI pace attack the timing windows were tiny. Eventually I managed to make some headway but I the earlier wickets and some poor running from myself left me with too much of a mountain to climb and you thoroughly deserved your emphatic win.

Sorry rocky_g I don't know what happened but I think the connection got lost due to some reason I didn't quit. I hope you don't have any complain with my bowling this time. I lost 2 connection at a stretch.

Sorry rocky_g I don't know what happened but I think the connection got lost due to some reason I didn't quit. I hope you don't have any complain with my bowling this time. I lost 2 connection at a stretch.

Yeah lol no problem after a good start you really came back hard. But i was doing well in the 4th over. :)

I'd stay clear of "Mattridward" (or something similar to that) personally. After smacking him around 276/9 off my 20 he lost three wickets in the opening over and then the "connection dropped". I'm positive that he quit (people who've followed this thread hopefully know I usually give people the benefit of the doubt). His frustration was obvious through his bowling tactics as my innings went on and there wasn't a drop of lag.

That's why I choose to field first usually - he decided to put me in *sigh*.

Again lost connection against NADNAB. He is playing well 20/1 after 2 overs but suddenly we got disconnected. I think my net is having some problem. I am logging off for today.

wrick3000 added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Yeah lol no problem after a good start you really came back hard. But i was doing well in the 4th over. :)

Yup you are really playing nice. I got to work more with my fieldings in non powerplay overs.

played against trescol1... very nice game... scored 160/6 in 20 overs. Placed the innings really well and then had fireworks after the 16th over....

trescol1 kept pace with the runrate, but in doing so kept on losing wickets at regular intervals, and was bundled out for 60 odd....

Hey Hasan360, are you from this forum? If you are then it was a really nice game. First time I felt challenged at bowling but my batting brought me at the top in the end. Really nice match. Best I've played so far.

Anyone up for a T20 or 50 over game at some stage?

dljourdain is my user.

Oh and if possible someone from NZ or Australia. I'm in NZ so trying to avoid lag.

Users who are viewing this thread