PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

boney_g added 4 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Well malinga is capable of bowling 4 yorkers in a over in reality also. And i dont mind people bowling yorkers in the last overs of the match becoz thats what bowlers try to do it in real matches also. Some of them land as full tosses.

Dude I'm talking about bowling yokers/full deliveries to stump whole match:mad:, well you think thats a fair play?

Well malinga is capable of bowling 4 yorkers in a over in reality also. And i dont mind people bowling yorkers in the last overs of the match becoz thats what bowlers try to do it in real matches also. Some of them land as full tosses.

Dude I'm talking about bowling yokers/full deliveries to stump whole match:mad:, well you think thats a fair play?

Nope thats not fairplay. Well i always try to vary my bowling couple of slow balls, bouncers, yorkers, full tosses. Otherwise bowling becomes predictable.

I was playing with this guy Arshavintaker and he kept bowling yorkers. And i lost that match. :sarcasm

Last edited:
Nope thats not fairplay. Well i always try to vary my bowling couple of slow bowls, bouncers, yorkers, full tosses. Otherwise bowling becomes predictable.

I was playing with this guy Arshavintaker and he kept bowling yorkers. And i lost that match. :sarcasm

Yeah thats what I'm trying to say, bowling same deliveries rip off the fun in the game!!!

played a 5 overs match against killroy
made my highest score in 5 overs match 120

I won the match but he quit at the last moment the stats were not updated :facepalm

Btw had a great experience smashing him all over the ground

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 10
had a match against BATSMAN1234 scored 134 in 5 overs and won by 92 runs..my id "rpsychic"

Last edited:
Yeah this same program chose to quit when he was 10/2 in the 1st over of the match against me. :spy May be thats an exception. ;)

& you quit against me when you were 3 runs for 6 after 4 overs. Now doesnt that make me master of the universe.

Cmon stop ranting , must be some sort of connection problems at his side. I know he has those...... even i had probs with him.

(BTW , for those who are still wondering ...............

a) i dindnt have a match against boney_g
b) i didnt not have sexual relations with that woman
c) i didnt have sexual relations with her twin sister as well )

Well had two great 5 overs matches. :) One was against the user called sam91 and other was against someone. I didn't remember the name.

In first match, sam was almost winning and I needed 27 from last over. Since Jayasuriya was on strike, I got 30 runs :eek: and won the match.

In second match, again I was chasing as Lanka. It went till the last ball once again. Though I lost quick three wickets, unbeaten players in the scorecard helped me :banana2

score1e.jpg

Two exciting matches. :)

I had an insanely one sided game against frankos. Hats off to the guy that he didn't quit
I made my highest ever total in T20 match with 424/5
I was able to bowl him out for 80

Users who are viewing this thread