PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

hey man i didnt quit n played the whole match i was just in a hurry so i quitted as soon the match ended is there a problem with it.

Instead of quitting if you had pressed the enter just once that would have saved the stats for that match. :doh

i will be there in minutes :D
time to finish some unfinished business :D

Oh man I was awful... I cant blame everything on the lag but that was my worst game ever!:mad: Batting was really hard. Even if the lag is just a split second it throws you off balance. Such a shame cos I know I am better than that and can have competitive games! I should have let you bat first cos at least that way you would have enjoyed yourself. Sorry about that, that was just cr**:facepalm

Oh man I was awful... I cant blame everything on the lag but that was my worst game ever!:mad: Batting was really hard. Even if the lag is just a split second it throws you off balance. Such a shame cos I know I am better than that and can have competitive games! I should have let you bat first cos at least that way you would have enjoyed yourself. Sorry about that, that was just cr**:facepalm

Worst than the first match you had against me?

Ahh.. no man, just wasnt your day. I know you are much better than that. :)

Btw, i did enjoy, its great to get anyone all out for 4 :p specially when you know how good the other player is. ;)

Last edited:
Ahh.. no man, just wasnt your day. I know you are much better than that. :)

Btw, i did enjoy, its great to get anyone all out for 4 :p specially when you know how good the other player is. ;)

Well I am glad you got some fun out of it, even if it was a bit sadistical!:D And it also proves that I never quit!

We can use steam or xfire to chat ingame to avoid any confusions. So if anyone has it please mention it.
I tried a game with earl_cg but cant join his game
I lost miserably against 1nd1an. He batted well and i had too much lag while i was batting
frustrated :doh while batting. Won 3 games and lost 2. my ashes id is - gtapradeep
steam id is mgspradeep..........

btw im from India - chennai

Last edited:
Well I am glad you got some fun out of it, even if it was a bit sadistical!:D And it also proves that I never quit!

Yea, I even recommended you to my brother (Batsman1234), do add him, he is also a good player and will never quit. :)

Was playing a match with coolpant and he quit/disconnected :doh

boney_g added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Yea, I even recommended you to my brother (Batsman1234), do add him, he is also a good player and will never quit. :)

I just beat him. Bowled him out on 34. And he showed the sportsman spirit and didnt quit. :D

i am becoming a quiter due to my beautiful Internet service,every time i play with some body i get a disconnection :facepalm,look like i have to leave online play for sometime:doh

Users who are viewing this thread