PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

sandsaims is a quitter big time.
He bowled me out for 96 in a 20 over match. And when he was batting he is going great but suddenly when he was on his way to victory i took 5 quick wicket and won the match by 4 runs. When the game ended and the it's the time to press enter so that data get saved he quits. :rtfl

Hi guys, just got back from holiday and glad to see my game is here. Anyway, my PS3 name is egg1990. Everyone welcome to add me, just pop me a message and i'll be more than happy to play some games online.

Going to go give online a go for the first time now.

Hi guys, just got back from holiday and glad to see my game is here. Anyway, my PS3 name is egg1990. Everyone welcome to add me, just pop me a message and i'll be more than happy to play some games online.

Going to go give online a go for the first time now.
This is the match up thread for players on the PC mate - there's a sticky for adding your PS3 name to a list.

Recently I've had a few decent matches - chased down 38 in a 5 over match.

I've been trying a brand new tactic - opening the bowling for South Africa with Harris :)
Am I mad? Probably, but he did take 6-5 including a hat-trick in the first three balls in my last match!

I really want to try a test match online , but don't trust the connection to hold up - I'll stick to 2020s.

Ok, the tactic didn't work with Hinds - experiment over...

Last edited:
I've been trying a brand new tactic - opening the bowling for South Africa with Harris :)
Am I mad? Probably, but he did take 6-5 including a hat-trick in the first three balls in my last match!
Against a decent player then spinners are a bad idea fall stop; their ideal length is just too full and if the batsmen is prepared to use his feet then you're in trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread