PC PS2 Joypad C5K Config File DOWNLOAD!!!

rudeypooh

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Right i've made a config file for people who wanna play the game on their pc with their PS2 joypad.

- Simple extract the folder wherever you want.
- Ensure your PS2 joypad is plugged in.
- Open the .exe file within the extracted folder.
- A joypad icon will appear in your System Tray.
- Open Ck5.
- Now when it comes to selecting your controller, press left or right on the joypad and you will notice that the keyboard icon will move instead of the joypad, this is normal.
- Play the game as usual. :D

Im not 100% sure if this will work on all PS2 joypad adaptors but i'll do my best to aid you with the desired results. Happy Playing!!!

P.S. The Start Button on the joypad will bring you to the Paused screen whilst playing.

Post any feedback here...Peace :onpc

Attachments

• rudeypooh_c5k_ps2_joypad_config.zip
    310.8 KB · Views: 424
Last edited:

rudeypooh

Club Captain
I presume its working fine then guys, seeing no ones said anything, right? :D

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Ok as this download seems to be working and all, I have moved it to the cricket 2005 download forum.

ashu2411

International Coach
really good work because many people had asked for it before and I am sure they will be happy now.

wifler

Club Cricketer
Hey this looks good as I use my PS2 controller on my PC, I was just wondering though what exactly does this program do as my PS2 controller works fine.

rudeypooh

Club Captain
Thanks for the appreciation lads :D

wifler said:
Hey this looks good as I use my PS2 controller on my PC, I was just wondering though what exactly does this program do as my PS2 controller works fine.

Basically this allows you to play with the same button config as on the PS2 console, as some adaptors/drivers do not support button remapping.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread