Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
A new build is now live for all users, changes in this version include:

- AI field placement changes occur more often.
- Further improvements to field placement selection.
- Resolved applying fields to all batters/bowlers issue.
- Resolved rare co-op save & resume functionality issues.

do we hav to go through that beta pathway or?

thats what im talking about! patch looks really pleasing.

what is the size of update ? I am having slow internet..

Still having that "fields to all batters/bowlers issue" in career mode, maybe its fine for other modes but on career not so...Please take a look...Others seems to be really fine....

If I have a pre-existing career, will this take effect now?
Things will mostly take effect from when you start the new matches - so if you're playing a match and saved and exited, you won't get the full impact in that match, but there's no need to restart careers or anything.

Played Co-op after the patch release:

-The smoothness of gameplay which we had in the initial release of co-op isnt there now. Lags and weird stuff happens
Pic showing that AI runs halfway and again runs to complete 2 runs..Look at the Picture in Picture..

2015-07-09_00006.jpg
-Game sometimes gets stuck for sec or two but no crash, so thats fine..
-Save and resume working really good now.
-Field set is also better.

Dont know whether this is because of the patch or not but had a run out where the ball or bowler's hands never touched the stumps but the bails fell off and was given out..Pics below:

2015-07-09_00003.jpg 2015-07-09_00004.jpg 2015-07-09_00005.jpg

Excellent!! Loving this one! :D

First of all, Congr8s @MattW for your association with the BIGANTStudios! All the very best! :) :cheers

Now; The new Texture folder I've downloaded from your thread revealed everything to mod which is fantastic!
1. But I'm unable to see the "emblem" folder there. Where shall I put the emblems now? It's no more under 'Characters'! :(
2. Also I'd like to know whether we can use any channel overlay throughout the match?! If so, then how to do that?
3. Please let me know whether the texture mods still requires a new career to be reflected within! I personally love to see this thing "gone". Will it be possible ever for DBC 14?

Thanks!!

Now; The new Texture folder I've downloaded from your thread revealed everything to mod which is fantastic!
1. But I'm unable to see the "emblem" folder there. Where shall I put the emblems now? It's no more under 'Characters'! :(
2. Also I'd like to know whether we can use any channel overlay throughout the match?! If so, then how to do that?
3. Please let me know whether the texture mods still requires a new career to be reflected within! I personally love to see this thing "gone". Will it be possible ever for DBC 14?
For the emblems, they'll still go in the same folder, so just grab the files out of the smaller zip that comes with the game.

For the overlay the images should change right when you drop them in the folder, so you should be able to use different ones during a match.

Texture mods don't require a new career, just that because you can't make changes like selecting different bats or changing the kit template choice and colours for the teams while a career is ongoing, you won't be able to change things to the full extent you'd be able to with a casual match.

Matt, approximately how long would it take for the patch to release for consoles once it gets finalized in the pc? A month or so? Or longer than that?

Users who are viewing this thread