PC version 1.20.1 released

So would I be right in assuming that 1.2.1 just went live (for those not in the beta) ? Steam just downloaded a 11mb-ish patch.

my game crashed while taking wickets in career mode after update 1.21.

@MattW So the boundary fielding and fielders running speed will not be tweaked??

Can you remind me what the specific thing was here?
-Fielder crossing the boundary without tapping back.
-Fielders jogging instead of running to the ball which is allowing easy doubles and even triples for both AI and human.
-Fielders catching the ball just after the boundary and allowing a six when it could have been caught well inside.

If these 3 are done then it would become perfect...

-Fielder crossing the boundary without tapping back.
-Fielders jogging instead of running to the ball which is allowing easy doubles and even triples for both AI and human.
-Fielders catching the ball just after the boundary and allowing a six when it could have been caught well inside.

If these 3 are done then it would become perfect...

would like to add the Super Man fielder, running from Long On to Mid On to take a catch..

would like to add the Super Man fielder, running from Long On to Mid On to take a catch..
Yeah that can be made better when the running has been tweaked..I think..

I'm told there's no recent changes there, so it will be a case that there's a larger underlying issue that we don't have the time to tackle.

At this stage, unless it is crashing the game, it probably won't get looked at. If it is crashing the game, we need to get as much detail as possible - ideally including sending your save games of the matches that you are playing that crash.

Guessing that means as the game is now is pretty much the 'finished' game for DBC14, yeah? Barring anything game-breaking. Like missing helicopter shots.

I'm told there's no recent changes there, so it will be a case that there's a larger underlying issue that we don't have the time to tackle.

At this stage, unless it is crashing the game, it probably won't get looked at. If it is crashing the game, we need to get as much detail as possible - ideally including sending your save games of the matches that you are playing that crash.
Ok...But can you solve the issue of sixes given as four when its hit behind the batsman crease i.e anything behind the square region is being given as 4 for a 6 hit...

...it's never been disputed. I'm here all week. Use the hashtag [HASHTAG]#TGGI[/HASHTAG]

Users who are viewing this thread