PC version 1.20.1 released

hi guys
I got the game. all of the players in the squads are default and not real people. I tried to 'change the squads to the new ones' and nothing happened. how do I got the latest squads and how do I update to 1.20.1
thanks,
i got this game at ocean of games website

You dun tweaked up then. Paging @SnowyCasanova to the departure lounge...

Last edited:
^This guy gets it

Is there really a difference in AI when we switch between difficulties?
I've seen one. when I changed it to VETERAN from PRO; The AI frustrates me with their batting in a test match. Can't get wickets. Too defensive batting against quality bowling. Bowling and fielding however; didn't amaze me too much! :)

Actually I think the umpires are different, I tend to use David Boon a lot because he does give you the odd DRS challenge, certainly more than some others who never seem to be wrong. Last night I had a definate edge, when I appealed it was not out, challenged the decision and despite visually being able to see an edge, and hear it for that matter, the was no hotspot replay shown in the sequence and the decision remained the same, frustrating but I imagine it was an instance of graphics and physics not matching.

Actually I think the umpires are different, I tend to use David Boon a lot because he does give you the odd DRS challenge, certainly more than some others who never seem to be wrong. Last night I had a definate edge, when I appealed it was not out, challenged the decision and despite visually being able to see an edge, and hear it for that matter, the was no hotspot replay shown in the sequence and the decision remained the same, frustrating but I imagine it was an instance of graphics and physics not matching.
Never review anything except LBW because it doesn't work for anything else

Never review anything except LBW
That's a BUG then I suppose! "definite edge and no hotspot during review", happens to me numerous times too! And For every stakeholders to take note; the bowler still shakes a lot while returning to bowling crease. Fix Required!! :)

Played a co-op game with @AL_Amin and had these ridiculous run outs which should be considered as bugs.

-Run pressed once, they try to run two and they dont get back quickly enough which enables a run out.
-Cancelling a run messes up the running as they run to one end and then both the batsman try a running race.Even when pressed cancel. Totally messed up.
-Had this run out where the batsman was definitely in and was given out.

2015-08-24_00003.jpg 2015-08-24_00004.jpg 2015-08-24_00005.jpg

Really need some help on these as its totally ruining co-op for me...

I AM PLAYING ASHES TOUR when i continue saved match umpires changing randomly i tried 3 times each time umpires changing what is the problem?
Yeah i've also noticed this.

Before continuing your saved match you can access the match settings, where you can change the umpires.

Yeah i've also noticed this.

Before continuing your saved match you can access the match settings, where you can change the umpires.
No its been blocked after patches now as far as I know..

Users who are viewing this thread