PC version 1.20.1 released

How to play dbc with keyboard

poker-face-41130-400x250.jpg

Quick question: Has the black screen issue been addressed via the final patch? I recently resumed playing career mode on PS4 when I unfortunately came across it and the game froze. It is a known issue in the console troubleshooting threads, however, I wasn't sure if it would have been addressed in the final patch as I don't know if it is a problem on PC.

I think that got patched out a while back...

Hey guys! i have done a good amount of modding in my game such as uniforms,tv overlay, stadium sponsors etc. now i'm facing a trouble. Sometimes when i start a match it stuck at the opening screen and keeps showing the weather forecast and player list. what can i do?

Hey guys! i have done a good amount of modding in my game such as uniforms,tv overlay, stadium sponsors etc. now i'm facing a trouble. Sometimes when i start a match it stuck at the opening screen and keeps showing the weather forecast and player list. what can i do?
Can you try removing mods one at a time and see when you're able to load the game again? There might be a specific one in the wrong dds format, or you might be reaching the limits of your hardware with a certain amount.

BUG BUG BUG !!!!!!!!

One Day Game , When rain comes during game and Chasing Target changes According to DL but when you check in scorecard this will show "match draw"

Did any one notice that the umpire isn't moving to check the runs ??
I think it should be solved in the next update!!!!

I have also observed in career that the AI Co-partner batsman always tries to hit on the cover region, he plays very less shots on the other regions. whenever he hits a six or four, it is on the cover region. !!!!!!

when playing online match game suddenly stopped and came to desktop,and when playing carrier match game crashed, what's the reason

Users who are viewing this thread